No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone call the police!

:smiley::smile::tearsofjoy:

rolling.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond supporter.... Says it all!

Just an outsider, I think the deal will get done

#12 goest to Carlton
Cameron to Brisbane
Gibbs to Carlton
And on the first day of pre-season training, Don Pyke will be knocking on Justin Reid's office door "where's Bryce Gibbs?"
Reid: "I traded him to Carlton with Pick 12."

Justin Reid, List Manager extraordinaire.

They're certainly not going to talk up their recent draftees with none of Langford, Laverde & Francis being best 22.

Dodoro screws up at the draft table & then tries to cover up by throwing the kitchen sink at players from other clubs (Goddard & Cooney worked really well for them).
I've got an Essendon mate that said Weitering, Curnow, Plowman, marchbank, SPS and fisher wouldn't get a game at the dons. He used laverde, Langford and Francis as examples of talented kids that are miles in front of ours. Lol. I'm starting to use anew hashtag #donsknowtheirfootball

I've got an Essendon mate that said Weitering, Curnow, Plowman, marchbank, SPS and fisher wouldn't get a game at the dons. He used laverde, Langford and Francis as examples of talented kids that are miles in front of ours. Lol. I'm starting to use anew hashtag #donsknowtheirfootball
Your mate is probably right! You need to be a druggie to get a game at the scones..

They're certainly not going to talk up their recent draftees with none of Langford, Laverde & Francis being best 22.

Dodoro screws up at the draft table & then tries to cover up by throwing the kitchen sink at players from other clubs (Goddard & Cooney worked really well for them).
Good post. Dadoro is all tactics and no strategy. There is no list management at Essendon. Watch them lurch between 6th and 16th for the next 17 years

Take a look at the MB "Essendon 2018 will do a Richmond/Bulldogs" thread if you want a laugh from opposition supporters. In what universe has *Essendon suddenly turned into a premiership contender? I'll tell you: it's not this one.

I know the off-season does odd things to our minds, but sheesh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back