No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Confused how this became a race issue. Religion was raised by Houli and his defence team, are people getting religion and race mixed up?
Seems to be the thing to do these days, probably due to a lack of knowledge and understanding. Any religion other than Christianity and Catholicism is lumped into the racism tag. It's lazy at best, but most likely ignorance.

One of my favourites this year.

"we (Collingwood) will be the best team to ever miss finals"

Still makes me giggle.

Or even the essendon Fans that thought, and were surprised when they found out they weren't, going to be top 4 contenders
High hopes for this thread. Nothing too serious. Stuff like this.
Tiges, pies, crows and * boards will be fertile fields.

There is one particularly funny Richmond poster. Here are a few of his:

Re Houli:
"afl just using this to try derail our season

reckon deboy is behind it. he's the real ceo like some illuminati lizard people s**t he actually runs the show. would explain a heap"

"prestia already better than whatever spud we woulda developed from pick 6"

"bleus fans blaming the umps on their board. half their total goals came from bs frees :drunk:"

"bolton is a s**t coach playing the same shitty football we did in 2016, will get sacked when the blues finish bottom 4 another 2 years in a row. bloke just gets hyped up because of the playing the kids excuse when most of them are duds and have already peaked"

"nah kreuzer's s**t, we should just put grigga in the ruck and nank CHF"
Love it. It's like our version of "kids say the darnedest things"

Minus Bill Cosby....eek

Had a look at the Richmond board, the latest post has dubbed us the "Carlton White Supremacist Big Footy Board".

Classy........

If you go looking for stuff that you won't like, you're bound to find it.
But I didn't go looking for it.

I've looked at their board from time to time out of interest. This just happened to be the most recent post.

But I didn't go looking for it.

I've looked at their board from time to time out of interest. This just happened to be the most recent post.
Who cares what they think of us?

They think we're classless, we think they're classless. I'm sure they don't care what we think either.

At the end of the day, Houli has now gotten an appropriate punishment for his act on the field. That's all.

Who cares what they think of us?

They think we're classless, we think they're classless. I'm sure they don't care what we think either.

At the end of the day, Houli has now gotten an appropriate punishment for his act on the field. That's all.
What makes you think I care?

I just thought it was interesting, given I am the polar opposite of a white supremacist.

Chill.

I didn't say you cared, I just wonder why anyone would. It's footy. We hate them and they hate us.

PS no you chill
Sure boss, you run the show here.

I'll refer all future posts to you for approval. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry about what some of the meatheads over on the Richmond board think.
Just to reinforce my previous post - neither do I care, nor am I worried, about what they think. :)

Just to reinforce my previous post - neither do I care, nor am I worried, about what they think. :)

It's a symptom of this modern clickbait society where people are dying to label others as a form of one upping.

Call someone a racist, bigot first, win the argument.

Annoys the hell out of me.

Not Houli related, but on the main board there is a thread about listing 'champions' currently playing in the AFL.

One Hawks fan listed 12 Hawks, including Puopolo, Stratton, Birchall and Shiels..... As a comparison all 17 other clubs apparently have a total of 23....

I tried arguing, but he's just too stupid to keep engaging with.

Here's old mate's list for those of you who avoid the main board:

Betts

Pendlebury

Kelly

Fyfe
B Hill

Dangerfield
Hawkins
Mackie
Selwood
Taylor

Ablett