No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigers fans will be praying for a GWS win next week. They know they'll flog them whereas if they come up against the pies they're in for one hell of a Prelim Final.
From the Pies board, seems to reflect consensus.

Debate now turns to who they’d rather play in the GF.

So lets see, Barrett has stated that Gov is worth a late first, early second rounder. He has now come out and said that Polec is worth a late first, early second. So he thinks they are worth the same pick wise.
Gov is being offered 800k per season, while Polec has been offered 750k. So they are valued the same money wise.
North are going to give up their pick 10 for him. So pick 10 for a player out of contract, who they value at 750k per year. So, Gov is being valued at 800k a year and has two years left on a contract.
So by my calculations we should be getting a pick 5 for Gov.

I mean....if you ignore the whole psychological torture camp thing and the fact that one player is being actively chased while the other desperately wants out....

Assuming Carlton get pick 12 as a PP

Carlton give Pick 12, 24 and 25 to St Kilda for pick 3

Carlton then give Pick 3 to Adelaide for McGovern and pick 21

Then pick 24 ad 25 to Sydney for Hannebery

off the hawk board where the autopsy thread is titled - never forget melbourne we saved your club - too humble for their own good the little family club of thugs from glenferrie

Trying to keep it in perspective, we were never meant to even make the finals this year.
The umpires were truly horrible when the game was in the balance. We get the calls Melbourne did, we win the match.
I sort of hope Melbourne beat the Eagles just so Richmond can beat them by 100+ in the granny

Their entire team has gotten away with more incorrect disposals and holding the balls than I care to count

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Great experience for the youngster. We are never going to win the flag this year.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Melbourne didnt outplay us tonight. We beat ourselves with our shots at goal.

We had their measure and let them off and ya cant do that in finals as we all know.

No-one wanted us to win except us. The commentary was disgusting and very biased for the Dees.
Hawks game day thread in meltdown by the last two pages

Adelaide fans are feral, we all knew that :moustache:

Over in the Mitch McGovern thread post after post filled with venom towards Stephen Silvagni. They are still hurting about the Bryce Gibbs trade (non-trade in 2016). They are looking for payback; but won't get any. Adelaide fans still think of Carlton is a feeder team for them (Betts, Sauce). They are a little slow over there, those days are over.

They should concentrate on their fire-walking, power-range stances and excellent football camps :D

From the Crows Board

I’m sure the VFL want to help Carlton as much as they can, but I’m equally sure they draw the line at the point where we benefit from it.

Seriously though, it would be a complete joke if they give Carlton pick 4 after the hatchet job SOS has done to their list. Their crisis is completely home made.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since last year, when they were lamenting that SOS "went in dry", Some Adelaide fans seem to have completely re-written the narrative of the Gibbs trade. In their version, they totally outmaneuvered SOS and embarrassed him, so this year he's out for "revenge". :drunk:
Rewriting the narrative is what crows fans do best. Amazing how their club has never ever been bad or in the wrong. Amazing how none of their players are bad. Until they leave the club. The supporter base is insufferable on this site. It’s unbelievably toxic and borderline paranoid.

Rewriting the narrative is what crows fans do best. Amazing how their club has never ever been bad or in the wrong. Amazing how none of their players are bad. Until they leave the club. The supporter base is insufferable on this site. It’s unbelievably toxic and borderline paranoid.

Just from the sample I had, before I started feeling queasy and beat a retreat, even the way some of them troll each other was pretty shocking.

Just from the sample I had, before I started feeling queasy and beat a retreat, even the way some of them troll each other was pretty shocking.
It’s pretty shocking the way they talk about paid professionals who are better, more knowledgeable and professional than they’ll ever be is shocking too.

What’s funny is the Adelaide crows PR team knows this and easily manipulated stories, release (fake or real) rumours to keep that fan base engaged.

off the hawk board where the autopsy thread is titled - never forget melbourne we saved your club - too humble for their own good the little family club of thugs from glenferrie

Trying to keep it in perspective, we were never meant to even make the finals this year.
The umpires were truly horrible when the game was in the balance. We get the calls Melbourne did, we win the match.
I sort of hope Melbourne beat the Eagles just so Richmond can beat them by 100+ in the granny
To be fair I thought umpiring gifted Melb/ cost Hawks 3-4 goals.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Considering I think it's rather overrated - B grade horror/thriller - it's gone on to spawn a few sequels, so at least those who like that sort of thing don't hate it.

Some years ago I used to watch the Friday the 13th and Evil Dead movies. You watch them, knowing they're crap and don't take them too seriously. Just a bit of gruesome fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back