No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, that one. He keeps on parroting how great *Essendon are, either it's a troll or he's on something.

It's bloody great troll.

No Parrot was a great troll ;) Lets not get the two confused here ……

90somethingtramdude …. Parrot ….. Hmmmmm …….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh no not another one :D

Same as the caravan and camping forum I'm part of … read the forum scouring for ideas for 3 years, on my Jayco outback eagle … gleened many mods of that site before I could feel I could contribute.

Same as the caravan and camping forum I'm part of … read the forum scouring for ideas for 3 years, on my Jayco outback eagle … gleened many mods of that site before I could feel I could contribute.

Little more vocal on the Nissan Patrol forum though … :) At least I knew what I was talking about most of the time ….

2 x MK, MQ Patrol Warn winch challenge trucks ;)

Not exactly something said. But I google searched Carlton, and this didn't pass my eyes.

Some people just have too much time on their hands.

Oh Look, A WikiLoser!.jpg

I don't. Gee it made life hard for Carlton supporters on the Main Board. It was all tongue in cheek, but it brought out the worst in many posters.
Round 1 banter thread was fertile ground for reeling them in.

Rarely venture off this board so her trolling elsewhere had no impact. Could simply enjoy her solid gold efforts with Tigers supporters dumb enough to come back for more.

Rarely venture off this board so her trolling elsewhere had no impact. Could simply enjoy her solid gold efforts with Tigers supporters dumb enough to come back for more.

She reeled them in hook, line & sinker.

Her work in the Round 1 thread was priceless, but the constant reference on the Main Board to our superior young talent, the envy of all AFL clubs, just allowed all the opposition supporters to take pot shot after pot shot at our club at a time when we were at rock bottom (a lot worse than our current situation).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back