No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Her work in the Round 1 thread was priceless, but the constant reference on the Main Board to our superior young talent, the envy of all AFL clubs, just allowed all the opposition supporters to take pot shot after pot shot at our club at a time when we were at rock bottom (a lot worse than our current situation).
Has anyone ever seen Soapy V and Parrot in the same room together?

Her work in the Round 1 thread was priceless, but the constant reference on the Main Board to our superior young talent, the envy of all AFL clubs, just allowed all the opposition supporters to take pot shot after pot shot at our club at a time when we were at rock bottom (a lot worse than our current situation).

:handok:

Always ended their post with a smile, too.

View attachment 576693 Wow, Hawks are stuffed in a few years.
According to that logic, you could have 15 players drafted as full forwards and as long as they are under 25 and played a few VFL games, you are headed in the right direction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You keep the popular spirits within easy reach & those that are only purchased when taste buds have been destroyed, sit up the top.
Yep. When the knobs have had a skinful, they show off by ordering the good stuff then cant work out why it doesn't taste much different to the s**t they have been knocking back for a couple of hours mixed with cheap post mix. ******* heathens.

Yep. When the knobs have had a skinful, they show off by ordering the good stuff then cant work out why it doesn't taste much different to the s**t they have been knocking back for a couple of hours mixed with cheap post mix. ******* heathens.

The most important drink is the first 2 drinks … after that it don't matter ….

The most important drink is the first 2 drinks … after that it don't matter ….
You bite your tongue!

I love my scotch, and it definitely matters if it's the first or last thing I'm drinking, even if only because I'll be able to taste the peat tomorrow morning.

Not from an opposition supporter, but it's certainly got the * fans excited...

upload_2018-10-25_9-35-16.png

I'm well aware that most premiership sides have a couple of players who get carried to a flag, but:

McKenna, Gleeson, Francis, Saad, Zaharakis, McKernan, Bellchambers, Langford, Ambrose AND Myers.

That's 10 out of 22 players who I'd rate significantly below average for their position.

Tell 'em they're dreaming.

View attachment 578298

I'm well aware that most premiership sides have a couple of players who get carried to a flag, but:

McKenna, Gleeson, Francis, Saad, Zaharakis, McKernan, Bellchambers, Langford, Ambrose AND Myers.

That's 10 out of 22 players who I'd rate significantly below average for their position.

Plus they’re hoping stringer actually plays well, Daniher actually plays and Bellchambers body doesn’t revert back to its oft injured state. I’d add Parish to below average and McGrath is still developing as a mid. Still more of a half back flanker. Even with Shiel their midfield looks thin.

You bite your tongue!

I love my scotch, and it definitely matters if it's the first or last thing I'm drinking, even if only because I'll be able to taste the peat tomorrow morning.
pete know about this?

View attachment 578298

I’m certainly quaking in my boots.

:rolleyes:

Bit of a melt when I suggested that Geelong wouldn't have to worry about losing in either a GF or a Prelim for a while.

Note to Aphrodite: I covered the offending words.

View attachment 578249

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Here’s a tip you Geelong moron, when telling a story, have a point, it makes it so much more interesting for the reader.

:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back