No Opposition Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

thylacine60

Make me an Admin!
Jun 4, 2006
Footscray
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Insert Token EPL Club
whoah..........the OP on a thread entitled You Don't Owe The Adelaide Football Club Anything are they where we were 10 years ago?

The thread title says it all. And it's true.
I've been a member for over a decade. I've missed one home game in 13 or so years, I've never missed one at Adelaide Oval. And when I ask myself why I should go to the St Kilda game, I cannot think of a single reason.
This is not a club that deserves support, this is not a club that deserves your money. This is not a club that respects you, or holds you in anything but contempt. It doesnt matter what you want, they'll tell you what you get. And what you get is a backwards inwards locking self promoting club that does not stand up to competitive rigour.
You don't owe them anything, and neither do I. It might be time. Let them have their self made hell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BIGGUS 64

Premiership Player
Feb 3, 2014
Greensborough
AFL Club
Carlton
From the Don Pyke thread on the Crows board...

Lol singling out Pyke is like being disgusted at finding a hair in a bowl full of sh1t

The entire club is infested with immovable morons at every level
And further down...

I love eating at strip clubs - the only place where if I find a hair in my food, I keep it
:sick:

Jabba73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2009
Echuca
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Vixens
From the Norf board
Ok.

I started this thread (has since been amalgamated).

Have read 5 of how ever many pages there are to date.

I don’t post (that) much, but
I’m posting now.

Do not tell me that we were beaten in the midfield.

Do not tell me about list balance.

Do not tell me about taking the good with the bad.

I’ve watched a gazzilion games of footy, and that s**t takes the
Mother ******* cake.

I watched tonight’s game with an ex-Fitzroy, bigfooty posting, bonafide slathering lions fan. He was embarrassed for the entirety of the second half.

If your looking at our boys for excuses, stop.

You can’t get clearances and prevent inside fifties when the umps prevent you from competing for the ball in your defensive half.

If you’re looking at stats to justify your analysis of the game - shove it up your arse.
We were shafted by the umps. They surgically removed our ability to compete.

End of.

Fischer - as an ex player - should feel legitimately embarrassed.

The other poin-dexters should have never been allowed anywhere near a footy ground after their first aborted attempt at a congested ball in under 8s.

That was pure bulls**t, and I’ll proudly shout it from the rooftops.

Whatever. Rhyce for prime minister.
Would be fair to say that Leigh Fisher is not overly popular at Arden St atm.

Should try watching him when the Saints are playing ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thylacine60

Make me an Admin!
Jun 4, 2006
Footscray
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Insert Token EPL Club
from the crows board:

"We might get lucky with injuries which didn't go our way a few times we contend for the premiership, you got to be in it to win it. No-one has done it from 8th but clearly our best football has shown we are good enough to compete with this year's top team but somehow we can't keep the standards for the entire game, we might find our mojo back in the finals when Pyke says it's his last finals campaign with the playing group and Campo says it's his last season as he is leaving for Carlton's senior coaching job....."

Top Bottom