No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

By start of 2020 our list dynamic may be younger than theirs and we would be outperforming them, as has been the case for decades upon decades now.

Hawks board, comparing their list to ours.

Quality is subjective, but age?

Their list is currently the oldest ours equal 17th!.....
If Simmo retires ...

I would’ve taken him at no.1. Even before Stack, Welsh and Rose.

From the Tigers board about Jack Ross.

My goodness, Richmond fans honestly seem to produce 100 - 1 times the Nuffie comment than any other club supporters base on this forum.

I just can't take RFC fans seriously here, it's like they live in their own WACO style commune, so afar and divorced from reality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By start of 2020 our list dynamic may be younger than theirs and we would be outperforming them, as has been the case for decades upon decades now.

Hawks board, comparing their list to ours.

Quality is subjective, but age?

Their list is currently the oldest ours equal 17th!.....

That's funny, outperformed us for decades? The only decade that they have done so to any significant extent since they joined the comp is the past one.

Their supporters are in for a rude awakening soon enough.

From the Tigers board about Jack Ross.

My goodness, Richmond fans honestly seem to produce 100 - 1 times the Nuffie comment than any other club supporters base on this forum.

I just can't take RFC fans seriously here, it's like they live in their own WACO style commune, so afar and divorced from reality.

Who the actual **** are "Welsh" and "Rose" anyway? Never heard of them. :think:

Let's start with the second post off their autopsy thread shall we?

"Get used to it fellas, gonna be a lot of it over the next few years. Just imagine trading away your future for 3 years of an elderly Bryce Gibbs."

"Put anyone bar Sloane, Doedee, Fogarty and O'Brien on the trade table. I mean anyone. Includes Crouches, Laird, Smith."

Brad Crouch did not look like a happy camper on the bench late. Might not have a choice.

Dunno- reckon you are all overreacting

It’s a tough comp and if we just worked a bit harder for longer we would have been in it at half time. The who knows, a bit of luck goes our way and we are a good chance.

Ease up- tough comp- we did win 2 games in a row and that is difficult in this type of competition

from the port review... not sure if sarcasm orrrr? A player on the other team beat your entire sides score, that's deplorable. Especially considering Norf kicked 2 goals for the game last week...

from the port review... not sure if sarcasm orrrr? A player on the other team beat your entire sides score, that's deplorable. Especially considering Norf kicked 2 goals for the game last week...
What makes it even worse for that downtrodden Port supporter is that Norf only kicked 1 goal last week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back