No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to be the dumbest Adelaide supporter I have ever come across - and that’s saying something! We laugh at these statements...no hurt what so ever!!
I could flood this thread with this frothers posts...but meh...

——————————————-

Its because facts hurt the Carlton narrative, always has and always will.

They are a Club that has been humiliated both on and off the ground, no one in the AFL community respects Carlton thats why they are precious.

Last edited:
Courtesy of our friends over on the Adelaide board, in response to the Bugg retirement news..

Are Carlton trying to rort the system ?? .....it seems by this interview, that they can force Bugg out of the squad, and effectively get another Draft Pick from players not drafted in Dec

I understand injury replacement, but is this more than that! .....has a smell about it

This should be investigated sounds hell dodgy as f**k.

Yeah it's all one big conspiracy...

Holy s**t there are some dumb people out there.

7 of the first 16 threads on the main AFL page are basically threads designed to shitcan Carlton. I remember last year there were a few North fans with a victim mentality, complaining because there were a couple of negative North threads. It’s actually quite phenomenal that there can actually be that many negative Carlton threads going all at once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 of the first 16 threads on the main AFL page are basically threads designed to shitcan Carlton. I remember last year there were a few North fans with a victim mentality, complaining because there were a couple of negative North threads. It’s actually quite phenomenal that there can actually be that many negative Carlton threads going all at once.
Its really not a surprise.

Courtesy of our friends over on the Adelaide board, in response to the Bugg retirement news..

Yeah it's all one big conspiracy...

Holy s**t there are some dumb people out there.
they can't keep blaming the water...

This isn't even worthy of a debate!
Scarlett played his whole career as Full Back.
Silvagni played the first half of his career as a forward.
Rance shouldn't even be mentioned here and hasn't even finished his career as yet.
On quality Scarlett wins on every level and would have been voted the Full Back of the Century if the judges weren't Carlton biased!
Thankfully I wasn't drinking my vanilla coke at the time.

Can you imagine how many goals Franklin would kick on Silvagni if you took him as he is now and placed him in the 90s? He'd outwork him on the lead and back towards goal for about 10 scores before half time.
Kris Massie and Alex Silvagni can thrash Franklin, but SOS would stuggle big time. Gotta love that logic.

who would waste time bagging north - be like reviewing a corolla...........come on..........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back