No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

TCB-1935

Debutant
Oct 8, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
West Perth
Absolutely correct.

And as for SOS, his final series in 1995 where he gave up only 1 goal against his direct opponents, Daryl White, Wayne Carey, Gary Ablett Senior, and that goal was Daryl White, surely cemented his name as the Full back of the Century.

Have always contended that SOS was the main reason for Carlton's 95 Finals success. His efforts on Carey, Ablett and White were supreme. From memory the 1 goal kicked against him ( by White) was a relayed free kick

Here's some late night funny reading:
Except that ASADA and WADA didn't PROVE Essendon guilty.

Because, in the WADA universe, they can set up a kangaroo court, and Essendon have to prove their innocence, not the other way around, which is going against basic human rights.

People say that Hird sued because of ego. But ASADA had four years to prove Essendon guilty, and failed to. It was WADA and those who run it's egos who then appealed, and then twisted things to put the onus of proof on Essendon, when it should have been up to them to prove guilt.

Also, ASADA never went after Dank. If they thought he did the wrong thing, why not interview him, and then have him handed over to the police. You know why, because there was no political mileage in that, and they wouldn't get the media attention that they would by bringing down celebrities.

I would not be surprised if WADA are proven one day to have been involved in corrupt practices.
Because Wada are corrupt bunch of campaigners.If I'm not mistaken the entire Russian team were banned from the Olympics because of ped use and then some how had their ban over turned.

Essendon never had a chance in a biased Wada court to prove their innocence. The case should have been heard in a real court where it's not tied to Wada/Asada.
I need to get over it because I'm not a sheep who believes everything that get's published in the news and papers.

Greatest injustice I've ever witnessed in a sport.
:drunk:

Yeah convicted on bullshit evidence that would have been thrown out in a real court and then hung out to dry in front of a kangaroo court for his troubles.
Like in the Federal court where Hird's case was not only thrown out, but thrown out again on appeal? That real court? :$

Well in a real court you are innocent until proven guilty not the other way around also the amount of innocent people serving time jail because of comfortable satisfaction is probably high.
"It's not a real court because I disagree with their decision and threshold of proof."

If they were really innocent of any wrong doing, it would be a very simple exercise to provide evidence of a supply chain of legally obtained and sanctioned substances.

Exactly. You dont destroy evidence that will exonerate you
Nope, normal people don’t.

In further good news for the * diehards, the amount coming through the supply chain should exactly match the personnel records held by the medical staff, showing who had injections for what, and when.

And to remove all doubt, both records should match the schedule that every player supplied to ASADA as part of their contractual obligations as an AFL accredited player.

Nov 11, 2005
Queensland
AFL Club
Carlton
If they were really innocent of any wrong doing, it would be a very simple exercise to provide evidence of a supply chain of legally obtained and sanctioned substances.
Exactly. You dont destroy evidence that will exonerate you
Nope, normal people don’t.

In further good news for the * diehards, the amount coming through the supply chain should exactly match the personnel records held by the medical staff, showing who had injections for what, and when.
And to remove all doubt, both records should match the schedule that every player supplied to ASADA as part of their contractual obligations as an AFL accredited player.
This is why Essendope supporters get so worked up about WADA's presentation of evidence at the CAS hearing. WADA were able to prove their case to reasonable satisfaction due to the lack of hard evidence emanating out of Windy Hill. Simple record keeping could have blown WADA out of the water. Problem is you don't keep records if you are trying to cheat.

Old mate death riding as always.....

Makes last years runners up look pretty ordinary then. Couldn’t beat the wooden spooners with no structure or intent with the ball by a straight kick.

Back