No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

He is another nuff nuff who wants to jump on the footy media gravy train & the only way he can get noticed is to make up crap & get as many bites as possible from footy supporters.
Sooooo, Kane Cornes written down?

he is to jounalism what ivan milat is to bushwalking...........

rolling.gif

The fatal flaw to this trade from.a Carlton perspective was getting a drafted into the system 1 year earlier.

If Stocker doesn't play this year surely a Rowell or Anderson or similar would walk into their side next year so there wa no benefit of taking a pick 19 in 2018 or pick 1 or 2 in 2019 If both don't play until next year.

From our perspective getting a pick 1 or 2 next year is gold in a shallower draft.

Only a couple of weeks to go for reality to set in for them.

I think someone might have already mentioned it, but it seems odd that Stocker was so highly sought after by Carlton, yet has no appeared so far and from listening to Carlton, he won't be rushed and may not even feature this year. Then if that is the case, would they not have been better off holding onto their 2019 1st rounder and taken a Rowell or another kid inside the top 3 that is likely more highly rated than Stocker (as they are likely to finish bottom 3) and that kid would probably already be in line to play next year anyway? Our 1st rounder they have is likely to be a back end 1st and won't secure the high level talent this year. Just seems really odd what they did

Some entertainment for your Wednesday, courtesy of a couple of mental short people over on the Adelaide board.

The sad part is they are actually serious, but clearly have no idea between them.

Some entertainment for your Wednesday, courtesy of a couple of mental short people over on the Adelaide board.

The sad part is they are actually serious, but clearly have no idea between them.
I love the ‘bring back Rankine & lukocious’ Thread...genuine laughs.
As for their death riding Carlton thread...led by a few ring leaders that clearly can’t see beyond the Adelaide hills and one of them happens to be a mod!
Desperate much.

Salty bunch over there …..

"Steven Hocking was one of the biggest soft utensils to ever grace a football field. It looks like he's just as big a pussy off it too. ******* handbag pussy. That knob has Gil and the likes of Wankley and co. in his mouth.

Just about everything now in the AFL is becoming scripted. Just look at that free kick ladder from last year. After the umps realised they went in too dry they either gave us frees in bullshit spots that were of no advantage, or it was towards the end of the game when it didn't matter. ******* sell outs. Tell me there wasn't an agenda against the Tigers by looking at those numbers.

If that's not enough to convince you then how about all these f@#king rule changes. Just about every rule is anti Richmond. When we started to dominate the comp and became innovators the cints didn't like it and all of a sudden the game started to look bad. LOL.

They despise us and couldn't give a s**t about us as they know we pull the big crowds and bring in the money each year even if we're s**t. They would rather prop up other minnows or other clubs they're in bed with (Hi Eddie you fat cint).

Get ****** GAYFL you filthy corrupt scum."

Last edited by a moderator:
Next response in replay to the above one ...

" Let's not stop there......

Steven Hocking when referring to the new kick in rule and the want for an extended square " we don't want repeat entries " ......gee i wonder which club that was in reference too.

Champion Data when referring to the 6-6-6 rule " we hope this rule brings Richmond back to the pack "

Everyone when referring to the ruck rule " Richmond are ****** because Grigg "

Amazing how all this s**t only ever referenced Richmond how it was going to **** us up and never any other club.

As for the free kicks, no team is ever that undisciplined all year to go -120 and all teams playing that team are never that disciplined every game to give away very few free kicks. Imagine the uproar if we went +99 in the free kick differential.

Now as for media blow up's
2015:
Dustygate, was disgusting the attack he received on no evidence. One would think he killed someone and buried the body, well C9 actually said he attempted murder at the time. Has never been repeated for anyone else, where were the calls for DeGoey to be kicked out for 12 months for drink driving or when Hurley bashed a cab driver under the influence.

2016:
Yes it was deserved because we played like garbage cans but the weekly bash-a-thon was over the top and has never been repeated for any other club having a s**t year, we dominated every talk show on a weekly basis, we dominated finals talk despite not playing.

2017:
a) Houligate: Has anyone seen a media explosion to a suspension like this ever and the fake tribunal hearing when the suspension was already decided by the AFL. You would think Houli bashed him to within an inch of his life. Jeremy Cameron got some stick but imagine what he would've copped had he played for Richmond.
b) Final v Geelong, the carry on of if it should be at Kitty Litter park was laughable, never been said about any other club but the moment Richmond play Geelong in a final, the media explode with where it should be played.
c) Tigers in the GF, can't recall who said it but " Richmond winning the flag will not be good for football "....FMD has anyone ever heard a comment said like this about any other club in a GF.

And that is just a small sample."

I'm with TheCoach16 Sissy cry baby degenerates.

Last edited by a moderator:
on the wrong board - bit extreme ain't it, big fella?

Dunno maybe …. was just a little taken aback I guess for a couple of reason Thy ...

1) That their mods allow that sort of s**t posted.
2) That the mindless sheeples like and enrage the situation ...

Meh … maybe I'm just naïve.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno maybe …. was just a little taken aback I guess for a couple of reason Thy ...

they had a poster over there once with an avatar "rape dungeon" I s**t you not - no-one could see any issue with it..........

Some team boards are dominated by idjots....
they had a poster over there once with an avatar "rape dungeon" I s**t you not - no-one could see any issue with it..........

Isn't there like a Code of Conduct thingie from the Chief that sets the ground rules of what is appropriate?? Or does each club board set its own standars via the mods?

If we posted crap like that here, Aph and gang would be like lynch mob on our butts?

Isn't there like a Code of Conduct thingie from the Chief that sets the ground rules of what is appropriate?? Or does each club board set its own standars via the mods?

If we posted crap like that here, Aph and gang would be like lynch mob on our butts?
It’s just a big troll Carlton thread. Hardly a concise thought amongst them.
Thread title says it all.
Considering this I joined the party. I drank some beer, ate their crap pizza, kissed someone’s sister, left something behind in their throne...and departed with a smile.

Like I said earlier...clearly nervous. We’ll beat a few teams this year, they don’t want to be the first.

tinman - we don't need that toxic garbage over here........keep it human, fella.......

Its people like you that keep this forum great ... and no I'm not taking the P**s

I'm constantly amazed by what the mods on other boards not just allow, but sometimes actively participate in. Certainly a much higher standard is set on this board than many other club boards. Every time I take a trip out to other boards I always come back here with a new sense of appreciation for our mods.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back