No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

quit it - the entire clique board and all who sail in her are rippers.........
th

I'm constantly amazed by what the mods on other boards not just allow, but sometimes actively participate in. Certainly a much higher standard is set on this board than many other club boards. Every time I take a trip out to other boards I always come back here with a new sense of appreciation for our mods.
Yep, what he said

Ninethmonds post game Autopsy thread has lost the plot
Here is a sample after last nights game.

"I rekon oppo flogs
[redacted] themselves when we lose ? Media also , Robbo rubbing Wankley out as we speak !!! Derwayyyyne drowning Gerard Healey in his [redacted] aa soon as final scores come in !! Gill copping [redacted] off figjam and McChins in change rooms !!! Umps just [redacted] each other . "

'FMD our % is 93 , fml. My nan is higher than that .'

"yes cos we're richmond. umpires
[redacted] us... , michael christian will too"

"The umpires are corrupt and I'm convinced that there is a directive by the AFL to rheum us every week."

"I rekon oppo flogs [redacted] themselves when we lose ? Media also , Robbo rubbing Wankley out as we speak !!! Derwayyyyne drowning Gerard Healey in his [redacted] aa soon as final scores come in !! Gill copping [redacted] off figjam and McChins in change rooms !!! Umps just [redacted] each other . "

"yes cos we're richmond. umpires [redacted] us... , michael christian will too"

"The umpires are corrupt and I'm convinced that there is a directive by the AFL to rheum us every week."
Poor little Koala has a small sense of entitlement when it comes to umpire interpretations it would seem.

"I rekon oppo flogs [redacted] themselves when we lose ? Media also , Robbo rubbing Wankley out as we speak !!! Derwayyyyne drowning Gerard Healey in his [redacted] aa soon as final scores come in !! Gill copping [redacted] off figjam and McChins in change rooms !!! Umps just [redacted] each other . "

"yes cos we're richmond. umpires [redacted] us... , michael christian will too"

Wow ... already forgotten the ‘rub of the green’ they got in the first quarter last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor little Koala has a small sense of entitlement when it comes to umpire interpretations it would seem.
Their whole club has developed a sense of entitlement; Rewoldt displayed it last week when Jones dared not get out of his way; Dimma exudes it when questioned on his or teams performance.

Umpires thread on the Richmond forum is a treasure trove of comedy gold.

The highlight was when I read that the 6-6-6 rule was brought in to bring down Richmond :D
If teams are going to use tactics which make the game unattractive, they shouldn't be surprised when the AFL step in to change rules to make such tactics obsolete. I remember back to the 1979 PF between Collingwood & North when Peter Moore & Gary Dempsey decided to engage in their own version of Wrestlemania at centre bounces (predominantly instigated by Dempsey, who knew Moore would jump over the top of him). This led to the then VFL putting a line across the centre circle, forcing ruckmen to run at each other from opposite sides, removing the option of locking arms or blocking.

from the * board after the saints loss:

I can't throw in the towel yet...But if the season continues on like this then trading for Shiel should be seen as one of the worst trades of all time.

Nothing quite like mortgaging your future for a cherry on top sort of player when the team isn't even close to being a contender.

Bringing in a guy like Shiel sent a message to (most of) the playing group that we were almost there which has made them drink their own bathwater when they didn't deserve it.

I can't throw in the towel yet...But if the season continues on like this then trading for Shiel should be seen as one of the worst trades of all time.

Nothing quite like mortgaging your future for a cherry on top sort of player when the team isn't even close to being a contender.

Bringing in a guy like Shiel sent a message to (most of) the playing group that we were almost there which has made them drink their own bathwater when they didn't deserve it.
Pretty accurate

They aren’t wrong. And boy do I LOVE IT!!!

and from our friends at hawthorn:

"That was a ******* disgrace. To all of those who says umpires don't affect the outcome of matches, just have a ******* look at this one and try and say that with a straight face."

I'm managing to say umpires don't effect the outcome of matches and keep a straight face quite easily actually.

and from our friends at hawthorn:

"That was a ******* disgrace. To all of those who says umpires don't affect the outcome of matches, just have a ******* look at this one and try and say that with a straight face."

I'm managing to say umpires don't effect the outcome of matches and keep a straight face quite easily actually.

Thats cos you said effect..try affect and you will laugh hard :D

Bloody Bunch of Beta-male pansies: " WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH MUH FEELINGS" BOO-HOO-HOO ******* HOO. Watch those so called "Trolls" and Keyboard Cowboys have an absolute field day.

You wanted to silence those critics online. You have just intensified the fire 10-fold.

Bunch of pussies.
I didn't think people actually spoke that way. What an entitled shithead

Remove this Banner Ad

Back