No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Technically aren’t we all? Journos that is.
What we are, as is that tool Ryan Buckland, is opinion writers. Sadly the media is also mostly made up of opinion writers. There would be a handful of journalists, at best, at any media organisation, which makes many of us equally as/more worthy than most of the opinion writers in the media.

Titus sucks and so does Buckland.
You’re right MEB. Titus sucked me in with his comical views on the game and his weekly assessments before anD after the game. I thought he was clever but his continued bagging of Carlton has worn me down. I still get his emails but pretty much trash them immediately. As for his books and shows, he’s not getting anywhere near my wallet while he keeps bagging Carlton.

Titus sucks and so does Buckland.

You’re right MEB. Titus sucked me in with his comical views on the game and his weekly assessments before anD after the game. I thought he was clever but his continued bagging of Carlton has worn me down. I still get his emails but pretty much trash them immediately. As for his books and shows, he’s not getting anywhere near my wallet while he keeps bagging Carlton.

This guy ...

From the Dees Board

'I'm not going to tip Melbourne again until they start s***ing Tiffany Cuff Links' :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is always amusing to see the race to the bottom among opposition supporters from different teams keen to proclaim their team as the worst in the competition.
That's something we're good at. We've been the worst for 2 years running.

A few people are going to be shocked when it's their turn for a stint below.

Classy dogs supporters are classy:

On the upside, my 7 year old nephew (Blues supporter) decided to rub it in.

Oh yeah, and how many games have you seen them win? Did dad have to teach you the words to the song at the end of the match? My kids can’t even remember how many times we’ve won. Hey kids remind your cousin that you’ve seen a flag.

I had to back off once his eyes started watering 😂😂

Oh yeah, and how many games have you seen them win? Did dad have to teach you the words to the song at the end of the match? My kids can’t even remember how many times we’ve won. Hey kids remind your cousin that you’ve seen a flag.

Talk about carrying on like a two bob watch, fancy comparing flags with Carlton, 1954-2016 is a longer wait than 1995 and our next flag.

Last edited:

Filthy savages. Should remind him about Ross Oakley and the glorious plan he had for the league. Someone should carry on that vision and see that the appropriate clubs find themselves in leagues and states that reflect their standing in the community.

classy

Some totally nuffies on the Dogs board wanting Bont traded (like for Breust in a straight swap)

If they are having a fire sale, think we might just be able to find a spot for Bont at Carlton, it's amazing how jagging a premiership (through pretty fortunate circumstances I may add) puts the spoilt, entitled rich kid syndrome into some supporters.

Some totally nuffies on the Dogs board wanting Bont traded (like for Breust in a straight swap)

If they are having a fire sale, think we might just be able to find a spot for Bont at Carlton, it's amazing how jagging a premiership (through pretty fortunate circumstances I may add) puts the spoilt, entitled rich kid syndrome into some supporters.
We might be able to squeeze Bont in. Ed won't be around for ever, so we could possibly use Bont as a lockdown player. Or he could be handy midfield depth, when required.

It is always amusing to see the race to the bottom among opposition supporters from different teams keen to proclaim their team as the worst in the competition.
hawk supporters in the middle of their dream run of flags would lose a close game and comment "well we can forget the premiership and possibly even finals"

Umpires thread on the Richmond forum is a treasure trove of comedy gold.

The highlight was when I read that the 6-6-6 rule was brought in to bring down Richmond :D
I've seen that as well.
Not sure they could be any more delusional.

If there was a player capable of getting the Dogs back in the game on Sunday it would have been Bont

Remove this Banner Ad

Back