No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Nov 13, 2015
In Transit
AFL Club
Carlton
Rozee has the attributes to be one of the best players in the league.

Hype around Rozee is justified, however, the question is can he deliver on a consistent basis?

No one can fault SOS for taking Walsh at #1. He'll be a consistent performer across his entire career.

Rozee does have class, but Port's game on Friday highlights his performance, 14 disposals, 1 goal compared to what Walsh is producing, which has been extremely consistent

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
The weekly melts on The Richmond board after one of their young players get snubbed for the rising star nomination is becoming a real treat. Zurhaar feelings this week 😂😂

blow me down - narnia exists in * land too!!

I think before anyone jumps the gun, we should let the eternal optimists that litter this board tell everyone that we tried hard and should remain positive. Myers in his 13th year is improving, zaka isn’t a pea heart downhill skier that only looks good when we’re streaming forward, Clarke is a decent afl back up ruckman, Francis will make it he just needs time etc.

**** that. This club is a disgrace. From top to bottom this club is an absolute shower of mediocrity. And it’s been allowed to carry on like this for 20 years. Every ******* year feeding the same **** to supporters that things will be different, we’ve learnt from previous mistakes.

******* rabble.

Nov 11, 2005
Queensland
AFL Club
Carlton

I think before anyone jumps the gun, we should let the eternal optimists that litter this board tell everyone that we tried hard and should remain positive. Myers in his 13th year is improving, zaka isn’t a pea heart downhill skier that only looks good when we’re streaming forward, Clarke is a decent afl back up ruckman, Francis will make it he just needs time etc.

**** that. This club is a disgrace. From top to bottom this club is an absolute shower of mediocrity. And it’s been allowed to carry on like this for 20 years. Every ******* year feeding the same **** to supporters that things will be different, we’ve learnt from previous mistakes.

******* rabble.
Change a few names & this looks like it could have come from our board last Sunday.

* supporter decrying cheating in the game..........

Well we were cheated out of that. Did we deserve to win? No. Should we have won? Yes.
Once again, a result decided by completely incompetent umpiring.
There's no two ways about this. You can't say "it had no effect on the kick", because that is completely irrelevant. You shake the post, it's a free kick at the top of the goalsquare. That's the rule, hard and fast, taken directly from the AFL's own rule book.

There's no other way of looking at it, plain and simple.

From the Swans board

"If we want COLA reinstated, we got to hope Tom Harley becomes the new CEO of the AFL"

How entitled and pissweak is that ? Really hope The Swans have an extended stint at the tail end of the ladder.
Funny, I thought Harley was a PEPSI man...

hoddo22

Club Legend
Jan 22, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills
* supporter decrying cheating in the game..........

Well we were cheated out of that. Did we deserve to win? No. Should we have won? Yes.
Once again, a result decided by completely incompetent umpiring.
There's no two ways about this. You can't say "it had no effect on the kick", because that is completely irrelevant. You shake the post, it's a free kick at the top of the goalsquare. That's the rule, hard and fast, taken directly from the AFL's own rule book.

There's no other way of looking at it, plain and simple.
Wait a minute...

Now they're interested in everyone following the rules?

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 4, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton

******* rabble.
Narnians are more excusable in tullamarine I think. Every year they get promised the world by the media and their club and the recruitment strategies. I'd be mental too if we hadn't won a final for 19 odd seasons and kept being told this was the year. Its wonderful to watch.

Aphrodite days since finals win counter please!

Back