No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

found it

"For 40 years there has been the essendon rule book and the rest of the leagues . we get pinged for every illegal act and legal acts and suspended for anything they can suspend for. The umps have never made an incorrect call against us and the umpire association and the afl seem to be able to continually justify the **** they serve up. The umpires new what rampke was doing was illegal and told him to get down. Free kick then and there. Hopefully next time bellchambrrs tackles someone high the umpires let us know to take the arms away from the neck and it can be play on and no free kick. I'm pretty done with afl for this season again. Won't be watching any more games.The team I can tolerate the umpiring I just can't stomach anymore. This club won't go the afl or the umpires. We just sit back and take this **** well after week. Make a stand worsfold say something do something. Unfortunately worsfold is as proactive as a game day coach as he is at questioning the system. Eddie would open how far mouth for the pies. We are spineless. Someone ******* do something it's past the point of ridiculousness."

Do you hate Robbie Walls from his playing days or his media days?
It's from the Essendon postmatch thread last night.

There's a fair few comments in there concerning us, actually, and in the main their perspective is that we'd have probably ground the game out or that we're going to beat them in a few weeks. I'd have thought they'd take some consolation that their loss has moved us to last, myself.

found it

"For 40 years there has been the essendon rule book and the rest of the leagues . we get pinged for every illegal act and legal acts and suspended for anything they can suspend for. The umps have never made an incorrect call against us and the umpire association and the afl seem to be able to continually justify the **** they serve up. The umpires new what rampke was doing was illegal and told him to get down. Free kick then and there. Hopefully next time bellchambrrs tackles someone high the umpires let us know to take the arms away from the neck and it can be play on and no free kick. I'm pretty done with afl for this season again. Won't be watching any more games.The team I can tolerate the umpiring I just can't stomach anymore. This club won't go the afl or the umpires. We just sit back and take this **** well after week. Make a stand worsfold say something do something. Unfortunately worsfold is as proactive as a game day coach as he is at questioning the system. Eddie would open how far mouth for the pies. We are spineless. Someone ******* do something it's past the point of ridiculousness."
Can't wait for that to be printed in English........

Won’t lose another game for the year. This is just what we needed - a loss to the bottom team, on a ground they had forgotten how to win on, making the same dumb dumb dumb mistakes over and ******* over again, with several much maligned players proving their doubters right. You watch mofos, we’re about to see a version of Geelong circa 2007 take off in a glorious red and black guise...
This one kind of takes the cake for me...

From The Tigers board

"If Graeme Richmond was still alive would have had Hocking and Wately bashed"

Putting aside the appalling grammar and spelling , wow, that is peak nuff nuff.

I would suggest anyone who wants physical violence inflicted upon anyone they dislike, especially a football and commentator, need both to reassess themselves as human beings and also seek professional help ASAP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

found it

🤮

compare that place and the dregs in it with the quality of this joint - proud to be navy...........
If we are the best BF has, gawd help the rest of ‘em

I would suggest anyone who wants physical violence inflicted upon anyone they dislike, especially a football and commentator, need both to reassess themselves as human beings and also seek professional help ASAP.

I wouldn't go that far, there are some out there who would benefit from a bit of "knuckle therapy".
****wits who assault ambos and other emergency service personnel - should be placed in the position where they themselves urgently need the attentions of the paramedics. Karma.
Pedophiles, terrorists, arsonists, etc, should have the opportunity to feel the wrath of the people, before they're taken into custody for their own protection.

Need I go on? Do you think I need help? :$

freo - full marks for creativity - I cacked in a steamy, dark resort with the ocean rolling outside the windows........

yfe couldn't find a captain's goal if it was duct taped to the windscreen of his helicopter.

Hogan runs like he's bow legged and wearing tight blue jeans and kicks the footy like its a dead jack russell.

Tabs thinks he's a basketball hoop.

Sonny keeps running into invisible clotheslines strewn all about the place.

Cox doesnt trust himself to take a set shot from 40 out but is confident enough to have a crack at a laser pinpoint pass to an outnumbered shorter team mate on a tighter angle.

Hilly doesnt understand that you cant open the face of goal up by running around WHEN YOURE STRAIGHT IN FRONT ALREADY.

theres so much more but im too sad. my eyes r melting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back