No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

******* hell..........are there any posters over there you'd want anything to do with? what a pack of pigs...........
To be fair, pigs are fairly intelligent animals

And very tasty. :)
From Miss. Jabba (aged 4yro at the time) - Bacon makes everything taste better.

Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree ... and also goes well with pig

From the Norf board
Ok.

I started this thread (has since been amalgamated).

Have read 5 of how ever many pages there are to date.

I don’t post (that) much, but
I’m posting now.

Do not tell me that we were beaten in the midfield.

Do not tell me about list balance.

Do not tell me about taking the good with the bad.

I’ve watched a gazzilion games of footy, and that s**t takes the
Mother ******* cake.

I watched tonight’s game with an ex-Fitzroy, bigfooty posting, bonafide slathering lions fan. He was embarrassed for the entirety of the second half.

If your looking at our boys for excuses, stop.

You can’t get clearances and prevent inside fifties when the umps prevent you from competing for the ball in your defensive half.

If you’re looking at stats to justify your analysis of the game - shove it up your arse.
We were shafted by the umps. They surgically removed our ability to compete.

End of.

Fischer - as an ex player - should feel legitimately embarrassed.

The other poin-dexters should have never been allowed anywhere near a footy ground after their first aborted attempt at a congested ball in under 8s.

That was pure bulls**t, and I’ll proudly shout it from the rooftops.

Whatever. Rhyce for prime minister.
Would be fair to say that Leigh Fisher is not overly popular at Arden St atm.

Should try watching him when the Saints are playing ...

from the crows board:

"We might get lucky with injuries which didn't go our way a few times we contend for the premiership, you got to be in it to win it. No-one has done it from 8th but clearly our best football has shown we are good enough to compete with this year's top team but somehow we can't keep the standards for the entire game, we might find our mojo back in the finals when Pyke says it's his last finals campaign with the playing group and Campo says it's his last season as he is leaving for Carlton's senior coaching job....."

"We need some run from the backline and love a trade with Carlton - Don might like us to make a play for Kade Simpson".

tenor.gif

"We need some run from the backline and love a trade with Carlton - Don might like us to make a play for Kade Simpson".

tenor.gif

2 first rounders will do it.

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
Teehee!

Something that shouldn’t be lost in all this - we didn’t just lose, we got beaten comfortably. By Carlton. Let that sink in.

Don Pyke Presser Bingo

"We've played well for a half"

"We're not far off"

"We lost field position"

"No need for drastic changes"

"We're still in the eight"

"We have to back our experienced players to respond"

"Douglas had a really good game in the SANFL"

"It's an event not a trend"

"We know we can play good football"

So angry at this club I’m really considering my allegiances knowing the likelihood of a flag in my lifetime looks shaky.

And I’m 27.

Watch us double down and pick swap with a club on the rise.

My thoughts...
"We've played well for a half"
NO WE DIDNT...BESIDES, THE GAME GOES FOR 4

"We're not far off"
WE ARE THAT OFF YOU CAN SMELL IT

"We lost field position"
WE NEVER HAD IT

"No need for drastic changes"
BULLs**t

"We're still in the eight"
UNDESERVED

"We have to back our experienced players to respond"
THEY DONT

"Douglas had a really good game in the SANFL"
LEAVE HIM THERE THEN

"It's an event not a trend"
SO WAS TYPHOID

"We know we can play good football"
THAT WAS IN ‘98

AT LEAST WE GOT GAMES INTO ANDY OTTEN

They got screwed by the system in 2017, tried to do something left-field to respond to that result and it backfired, and now they've lost buy-in from the players.

It is a s**tty league. Pyke would be a decorated premiership coach in Victoria, but out here in the wilderness, you get chewed up and spat out. It's the right call to move on these blokes because once you lose buy-in there is no coming back. But it is f’ed up. Clarko would have lasted about 3 years at Adelaide.

As someone who has attended all but one women's match, and attended both grand finals, it has been bloody brilliant to see the same organisation excel when it gets a fair crack at it.

PS it was ******* nauseating listening to one of the main men responsible for where we are straight-up barracking for the Vic opposition in commentary today, reading out texts from his corrupt political lobbyist mates and dickheads at Carlton luncheons. And Collingwood and Carlton are supposed to hate each other? fu**en please. VFL.

Back