No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
I was at a Carlton v St Kilda game years ago and some Carlton fans were chanting "rapist" at Milne...it was pretty feral. What left me gobsmacked though was a woman stood up and yelled back (in spoiler tags because it's a feral comment)
"Milney can rape me any day!"
and sat back down very satisfied with herself.

Ahuitzotl

Club Legend
Apr 27, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
'"We've played well for a half"
NO WE DIDNT...BESIDES, THE GAME GOES FOR 4"'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at a Carlton v St Kilda game years ago and some Carlton fans were chanting "rapist" at Milne...it was pretty feral. What left me gobsmacked though was a woman stood up and yelled back (in spoiler tags because it's a feral comment)
"Milney can rape me any day!"
and sat back down very satisfied with herself.
classy

from the crows:

"For once the club needs Kane cornes to be relentless on everything that has occurred. Need interstate and state media to bring on the pressure with continual questioning."

They may have a slight issue with interstate care factor.

Nov 13, 2015
In Transit
AFL Club
Carlton
from the crows board:

"We might get lucky with injuries which didn't go our way a few times we contend for the premiership, you got to be in it to win it. No-one has done it from 8th but clearly our best football has shown we are good enough to compete with this year's top team but somehow we can't keep the standards for the entire game, we might find our mojo back in the finals when Pyke says it's his last finals campaign with the playing group and Campo says it's his last season as he is leaving for Carlton's senior coaching job....."

Delusional

Dec 18, 2005
Barstow, Cal14nia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
GAVROI MOUNIA... GAMW TON PIRAEA
The Hawthorn board draft/trade thread has become a gold mine lately.

Apparantly they will be signing Patton, Coniglio and Whitfield and the only thing that could stand in their way is if the AFL intervene again (like they did with Shiel apparantly) to make it fair for the other clubs :drunk::drunk:

I think people are skeptical about getting all three on the back of stories of Gil wining and dining Dylan Shiel and his family a while back. At the time there were indications he was being courted by the Hawks. The AFL also put paid to the early attempt to get O'Meara to the club.

I am absolutely convinced they would be interfering in someway if this was to happen (i.e. get Patton, Whitfield and Cogs in the one hit). Its in their DNA.

Personally, I would like to get Patton and Cogs and keep our early picks and have a crack at Whifield as a free hit next year. However, internally the club may believe it could challenge, next year, if we grabbed Whitfield as well. Who knows?

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton

Apparantly they will be signing Patton, Coniglio and Whitfield and the only thing that could stand in their way is if the AFL intervene again (like they did with Shiel apparantly) to make it fair for the other clubs :drunk::drunk:
I'll go fetch my tinfoil hat. It's right next to my model of a flat earth.

:drunk:

Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton

Gee - would love to hear how they plan on freeing up 20% of their salary cap for those three players whilst still paying Mitchell, O'Meara, Wingard and Scully...

Dec 18, 2005
Barstow, Cal14nia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
GAVROI MOUNIA... GAMW TON PIRAEA
they are hawforn of course they can do it!! they can do anything!!!!!!!!!

They honestly think that they already have Coniglio in the bag, however some of them are covering themselves saying that "Carlton are offering 1.4 million a year, so he may take the money over success" :D

Have a look at this response re: whether David Teague and the way we are playing would appeal to Coniglio:

The only coach that will get Coniglio to Carlton is Clarkson. That it is why they offered him 10mil (2m per season over 5 years). SOS knows players like Coniglio want to play for Clarkson which is more than likely why Judd openly said that Teague wasn't in the frame for the HC position.

#deluded

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
They honestly think that they already have Coniglio in the bag, however some of them are covering themselves saying that "Carlton are offering 1.4 million a year, so he may take the money over success" :D

Have a look at this response re: whether David Teague and the way we are playing would appeal to Coniglio:

#deluded
That's really quite silly.

Jun 19, 2018
frankston station
AFL Club
Carlton

#deluded
hahahaha i've been reading it frequently as well, absolute gold mine they are terrified of us getting congilio because they know it means 7 years of carlton domination :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back