No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't see much that goes on in places like the main board - don't even know if bay 13 is still a thing - but the "rory atkins is" thread is the worst I've seen.
New whipping boy?

Thought MacKay had that job for life.

Last edited:

Dec 18, 2005
Barstow, Cal14nia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
GAVROI MOUNIA... GAMW TON PIRAEA
I hate to keep going back to the same well ... but I found this Hawthorn "ITK" poster hilarious when asked why our offer was higher than Hawthorns for Coniglio:

He might have !!! Reason they supposedly keep upping it. What did they do with Napoleon.......keep upping it......it is the Carlton way !!!! Don’t go to the integrity issues........just cash......it buys everything....it surpasses integrity.

As I have always said. He has a greater chance, greater chance of staying at GWS because he finds it hard emotionally (integrity).

Pretty rich coming from a club who shafted their loyal fan base by whoring their identity out to another state .... for cash :)

Hows that for integrity?

Bit rough. Hawks have had top players lining up to join them on the cheap. Just because we have to make a big offer to get one of them doesn't make us lack integrity.

They just want it all their way so it doesn't cost them too much.

I hate to keep going back to the same well ... but I found this Hawthorn "ITK" poster hilarious when asked why our offer was higher than Hawthorns for Coniglio:

Pretty rich coming from a club who shafted their loyal fan base by whoring their identity out to another state .... for cash :)

Hows that for integrity?
see you've managed to add to the atkins pile on........good work.........

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Bit rough. Hawks have had top players lining up to join them on the cheap. Just because we have to make a big offer to get one of them doesn't make us lack integrity.

Apparently some misguided Hawks fan offered us Breust to us for pick 11 and JSOS, and the Galahs there torn him to shreds, saying that is way overs.

That is just an arrogant, entitled viewpoint right there. Not even sure Breust is worth a 2nd rnd pick. If want a comedy footy fix, i will stick to David Williamson's The Club thanks (i also love the footage of those old asbestos filled Blue Harris Trains gliding by, makes me nostalgic)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BIGGUS 64

Premiership Player
Feb 3, 2014
Greensborough
AFL Club
Carlton

They have become accustomed to getting pretty much exactly what they want. Even if it means Clarko has to take the time to have a cup of coffee with someone who needs a bit of persuading.

from norf:

Game is completely f’ed.
The AFL will never admit it, but there is blatant ******* cheating and results are decided well in advance.
They can ban players for a silly little bet, or speaking out of order on umpiring etc, but for fu**s sake get your s**t in order, stop trying to be FIFA!

Heres Waite

Cancelled
Aug 16, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
from norf:

Game is completely f’ed.
The AFL will never admit it, but there is blatant ******* cheating and results are decided well in advance.
They can ban players for a silly little bet, or speaking out of order on umpiring etc, but for fu**s sake get your s**t in order, stop trying to be FIFA!
The only thing that is similar to FIFA is North kicking a soccer score.

norf kicked one goal for the game, their lowest score in the club's history, but guess what?

"Fair dinkum unbelievable. Sounds like a cop out but the non call for Jack and then Hawkins paid mark in the square changed the game entirely. They smashed us thereafter but it’s a completely different game if the umps were competent."

Aug 30, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
norf kicked one goal for the game, their lowest score in the club's history, but guess what?

"Fair dinkum unbelievable. Sounds like a cop out but the non call for Jack and then Hawkins paid mark in the square changed the game entirely. They smashed us thereafter but it’s a completely different game if the umps were competent."
Sliding doors?...

IF the call was made for Jack
THEN Hawkins wouldn’t have kicked that goal, and Cats probably only win 63 - 14

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
By start of 2020 our list dynamic may be younger than theirs and we would be outperforming them, as has been the case for decades upon decades now.

Hawks board, comparing their list to ours.

Quality is subjective, but age?

Their list is currently the oldest ours equal 17th!.....
That'd be a neat trick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back