No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

"Put anyone bar Sloane, Doedee, Fogarty and O'Brien on the trade table. I mean anyone. Includes Crouches, Laird, Smith."
we'll take rozee for depth.........

Adelaide fan: "weird one of our own is coaching them."

Do they know where he played most of his footy?
The level of awareness within their nufty fans is so low, it is hard to fathom how you get this stupid. But they still manage to surprise just how dumb the average type is there

From the Tigers board about Jack Ross.

My goodness, Richmond fans honestly seem to produce 100 - 1 times the Nuffie comment than any other club supporters base on this forum.

I just can't take RFC fans seriously here, it's like they live in their own WACO style commune, so afar and divorced from reality.
Not sure, convinced Crow collective consciousness of their fans outdoes even Tiggy lot for nufty ratio. But takes a lot to achieve that.

bit rich the crows referring to collingwood as "the wobbles" ..........oh dear, talk about "scoreboard"...........also "ladder'.........throw in "future prospects"......

They really have no idea on the Crows Board.

Coniglio is an UFA.

Conspiracy theory, is it plausible that Carlton traded their pick knowing Conglio was coming and didn’t want to hand over a top 3 pick? Or should I just take off my Tin hat

Reply to the above...
Unless GWS buckle they’ll be giving up our first from this year and their’s next year. Could end up being more than 3.

They really have no idea on the Crows Board.

Coniglio is an UFA.

He's an RFA so a match and trade is not out of the question. However, we knew we'd be trading our first pick and probably next year's as well. It's pretty smart of SOS.

He's an RFA so a match and trade is not out of the question. However, we knew we'd be trading our first pick and probably next year's as well. It's pretty smart of SOS.

:tearsofjoy:

c7de0ecb-4b62-4827-acfb-7f6951fe9839-gif.728607

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Special' comes to mind.

Just in case they are reading this thread. :tearsofjoy:

Restricted free agents have the right to move to a club of their choice, subject to the current club’s right of first refusal over their services. That is, if the current club can ‘match’ the offer from a suitor club, the player must stay or enter the draft. The tabled offer includes only football payments and Additional Service Agreements (ASA) amounts.

Just in case they are reading this thread. :tearsofjoy:

Here is the crucial kicker, not a hope in hell that GWS could match our offer to Cogs

So Cogs will not enter the draft, nor will a trade take place if he selects us as the club of choice

You're actually serious? Southby, Moore and Dench were the big 3 of the 70s with Dench being the best of them, imo, and he's the closest of that 3 to SOS, Scarlett and Lake.

Lake's only issue for mine was the generally brief period of his peak but when he was in that peak he's as good as any of the fullbacks that I've seen.

Southby a clear, clear rung or two below.

Seems unfair to pick out 1 post here and there from the Adelaide board, but anyway...

Would Teague still be getting the job if they waited until season’s end?
Unlikely

It will also dawn on them at some stage that their spike of better form was mostly due to their oldies being fit and playing well

A bit like us in 2009 when we thought we were developing an exciting young team. Really it was just the last hurrah of McLeod, Goodwin, Edwards and co.

:drunk:

Adelaide in 2009 had the 6th oldest list
Carlton in 2019 have the equal 17th.

Last edited:
Taking guilty pleasure in Hawk board bitterness

Anthony Hudson making no attempt to mask his delight at Hawthorn missing finals.

How the hell did these Geelong flogs manage to wrest control of the AFL media?

There needs to be a Royal Commission.

Seems unfair to pick out 1 post here and there from the Adelaide board, but anyway...

Unlikely

It will also dawn on them at some stage that their spike of better form was mostly due to their oldies being fit and playing well

A bit like us in 2009 when we thought we were developing an exciting young team. Really it was just the last hurrah of McLeod, Goodwin, Edwards and co.

:drunk:

Adelaide in 2009 had the 6th oldest list
Carlton in 2019 have the equal 17th.
Crows' supporters comparing apples to watermelons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back