No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah he changed his tune pretty quick.

How he can’t see that Weitering has all the tools to be a top 3 KPD in this league means he doesn’t know a lot about football.

Then basically saying the only reason we have turned the corner was because of Bolton going. It was the right decision but we could all see the talent was there and it was going to gel sooner or later.

I love the fact that people that aren’t Carlton people do not pay us any respect, it will make the next 10 years so much sweeter.

Hell yeah, it will. There’s going to be a sustained, long period of success that outsiders will wonder how. It’s simple really, when you’re someone who only pays attention to your own side, it’s easy to have a “WTF?” reaction when Carlton start to perform to the quality we all see from our own list.

Hell yeah, it will. There’s going to be a sustained, long period of success that outsiders will wonder how. It’s simple really, when you’re someone who only pays attention to your own side, it’s easy to have a “WTF?” reaction when Carlton start to perform to the quality we all see from our own list.

Surely our second half of the season is a clear indication of our rise, where we were competative/beating most mid table and below sides

Lost only to the Dogs and Demons

We just couldn't get close to the top 4 sides, Tigers, Cats, WC, which was understandable

Last edited:

Trade two of Brown, Langford, Laverde and Begley.
See what happens with Daniher, and bank whatever picks we can from that trade if it happens. We cant afford, nor do we need to trade in Martin/SPP/Wines types at this point because one guy in one position aint going to help what happened tonight.
Cheap, youngish talent on the outer that meet our needs should be our targets. Including but not limited to:

Essendon Board.

Trade two of.......Jebus, to where? ******* Williamstown.....

FMD, You’d need to ring the council to arrange a hard waste collection to get rid of these blokes.

See what happens with Daniher, and bank whatever picks we can from that trade if it happens. We cant afford, nor do we need to trade in Martin/SPP/Wines types at this point because one guy in one position aint going to help what happened tonight.
Cheap, youngish talent on the outer that meet our needs should be our targets. Including but not limited to:

Essendon Board.

FMD, You’d need to ring the council to arrange a hard waste collection to get rid of these blokes.

Kind of like the peopl here suggesting we trade Kerr

Essendon Board.

Genius!

Let's just trade our cheap, young-ish talent on the outer for other cheap, youngish talent on the outer - that's how you improve a list!

Essendon Board.

That's a bit harsh on the Mighty Seagulls.

I'm told neither too fussed abut going back to Adelaide...

Yeah, I can see that. Nothing against Adelaide but as elite footballers, there are just so many more possibilities in Victoria.

.....or Port Adelaide.

In a way I was including Port when I wrote “return home only to the Crows”. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This, from Richmond board; Draft and Trade thread.

“Is this realistic?
Our 5th and Butler for Carltons fifth?”

Yeah, in your forking and spooning dreams.
More likely

From the * autopsy thread:

The only time we look dangerous is when we can run it through the middle. When they shut that down we had nothing, turn it over and they killed us on the rebound. Pretty much exactly how it has been all year.

We just need Jack Martin now to take us to the next level.

i hope for the posters own sake theyre joking. Hard to imagine anyone being this blind.

Dogs fans not liking the Toby Greene Tribunal verdict

I’m done with this competition. Gloves off Greene, just go out and king hit him next time around, Dogs.

Every club has these brainless, knuckle dragging type of feral 'supporter'

There has always been something deeply sinister and disturbing about an 'eye for an eye' type of revenge in my opinion.

Dogs fans not liking the Toby Greene Tribunal verdict

Every club has these brainless, knuckle dragging type of feral 'supporter'

There has always been something deeply sinister and disturbing about an 'eye for an eye' type of revenge in my opinion.
I can understand the frustration. Greens acts are just about as spineless as you can get, and the system has wacked him with a feather duster.

I can understand the frustration. Greens acts are just about as spineless as you can get, and the system has wacked him with a feather duster.
GAblett with multiple elbows etc., plenty of examples of the MRO getting it wrong in the eyes of most supporters.

Can hardly blame fans for expressing frustration when dog acts go unpunished. There might be better ways to express your point though.

I was quite surprised that Greene only got a fine. It certainly serves to illustrate how extremely unlucky Setters was to cop a 2 week suspension for a legitimate tackle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back