No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

One of those “says it all” posts.

We should be praised. By self reporting we did the AFL’s job for them.

What on earth does their audit team do haha.

Geelong cheated the cap for 8 years in a row (would that date back to 2011?) and they want praise on top of it for self-reporting. LOL.

Hilariously this is the same club who had Dank and The Weapon at the club during the premiership years and Max Rooke was even on a banned substance at the time when he went to Germany for treatment in 2007. And now they want praise for self-reporting to the league when Stephen Hocking would have known about this cheating when he was at the club lol. Probably a “come clean and I will help you out” before I am gone and it’s too late.

One of those “says it all” posts.

Geelong cheated the cap for 8 years in a row (would that date back to 2011?) and they want praise on top of it for self-reporting. LOL.

Hilariously this is the same club who had Dank and The Weapon at the club during the premiership years and Max Rooke was even on a banned substance at the time when he went to Germany for treatment in 2007. And now they want praise for self-reporting to the league when Stephen Hocking would have known about this cheating when he was at the club lol. Probably a “come clean and I will help you out” before I am gone and it’s too late.
This.

AFL do not want another Essendon situation, and if Geelong got done - after having won a premiership, no less - the fallout would be catastrophic for them; it'd be interesting to see how they could still obtain governmental support and funding if they tried to stage manage it after it'd blown open.

Linton St Rabble supporter on the MB (newbie alias troll by the looks of it)

7. Carlton to win another spoon. Rabble.

Most predictions here and with so called experts are both boring and wrong with no real insight.

There is only ONE Rabble and it's not Carlton :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Same poster in another thread on the MB.

Talk about delusional!

Well we know Carlton wont. They a rabble. Saints will. We have many young guns coming though all at same time. 2022-2024 hatrick.

fun fact - we could finish last every year for the next 20 years and still have less spoons than st kilda.............
POTY contender

Morale lifting fact.

Here's another; if we were Grand Final Runners-up for the next 13 years we still wouldn't match Collingwood.

How is this for a FACT .....

The Carringbush haven’t beaten us in a GF since 1910.

That is 110 yrs :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Linton St Rabble supporter on the MB (newbie alias troll by the looks of it)

There is only ONE Rabble and it's not Carlton :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Same poster in another thread on the MB.

Talk about delusional!
I bet he fills his trolley with toilet paper!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Covid-19.... sounds like something Essendon would inject into their players over the preseason

Came across this.
Did laugh..
Very good post! hats off to the OP

From the cow's paddock mid-game:

"Gibbs should start his walk home".

and another

"Gibbs must never play again. he's f*n garbage."

Thanks Reidy.......

Don't forget to thank Big Tex first.

w***er.

off the suns board:

It’s no surprise to see Him get a few goals, have one good quarter, have some nice touches and even get a few Brownlow Votes. That’s what he does.
He’s just another bedwetter on an MCG with a lot of smelly liquid on it tonight. Bring on Port Adelaide with our squad of invested committed young men on Saturday.

cripes......

off the suns board:

It’s no surprise to see Him get a few goals, have one good quarter, have some nice touches and even get a few Brownlow Votes. That’s what he does.
He’s just another bedwetter on an MCG with a lot of smelly liquid on it tonight. Bring on Port Adelaide with our squad of invested committed young men on Saturday.

cripes......
did cack when i read that.

off the suns board:

cripes......
That has more salt than the Dead sea.

off the suns board:

cripes......
People post on the suns board?

Just had a bit of a read of the Richmond autopsy thread.

They are the biggest bunch of perennial victims I've ever seen. There's more umpire bitching in there than in here, by a long shot, and there are conspiracy theories every second post.

"Oh, the AFL can't afford blowouts due to coronavirus, need to keep games close"
"Lynch was being held all game, different rules at each end..."

Honestly. They've won 2 flags in three years. They won the game last night. Would have thought there'd be less of a reason to sook.

Just had a bit of a read of the Richmond autopsy thread.

They are the biggest bunch of perennial victims I've ever seen. There's more umpire bitching in there than in here, by a long shot, and there are conspiracy theories every second post.

"Oh, the AFL can't afford blowouts due to coronavirus, need to keep games close"
"Lynch was being held all game, different rules at each end..."

Honestly. They've won 2 flags in three years. They won the game last night. Would have thought there'd be less of a reason to sook.

Gut feel was that they had the rub of the green early (50m against Simmo, missed calls when our players were being held), but it went too far the other way in the second half. Maybe that was a result of the way the game was played - the team with the momentum tends to draw frees. But I also think the umpires were too trigger happy, and without the crowd to rein them in a little when they make a bad call, it could be a common theme this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back