No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

Haha, the amount of people wanting a long suspension for Cripps because Mayne jumped into him and Cripps was simply standing there is ridiculous. The damage on Mayne isn’t nice to see but that’s what happens when you collide into a 6′ 5″ tank and I don’t care if the other person could even match Cripps in size. Mayne cant.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Please put Callum brown out on the curb on bin day because he is for the tip

What gives anyone the right to talk like this about a young player just making his way in the game, let alone the son of a Pies great ?

Sep 30, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
“Bent fu**in yellow maggots campaigners. I hope they all die agonising deaths,”

from the collingwood board tonight. Fair to say they live up to their reputation. The filth

17-11 FK in their favour, and they got every 50/50 call in my view. The last thing they can blame is the umpires.

BigFrizz36

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 20, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Remember all last year Marcel proust repeatedly telling us all how good Sydney Stack was particularly in relation to Sam Walsh.? Just went on and on and on about it. Stack had gone backwards at a rate of knots before his breach. You don't wish ill on anyone and its hard to see stack coming back from this.

Would love to see a photo of Marcel with egg all over his face though.

Nov 27, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
similar to umpire commentary here...........
Ha. I can show you similar sentiments for games in the NBA playoffs.

I'm assuming it's pretty universal amongst supporters of any professional team.

Rather than trying to get people to stop blowing off steam, perhaps you could try stop the tide from coming in. Probably have more luck.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nov 27, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Another happy bomber
0qyzPss.jpeg

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Attachments

• 0qyzPss~2.jpeg
    0qyzPss~2.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 59
Jul 12, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, 49ers, Braves

Baggers

All Australian
Oct 6, 2003
Under your bed
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Thought this was funny from a Swannies supporter after last night's game. NFI.

"its full strength carlton.. vs 6-8 arguable best 22 out for us
again, JPK and Parker didn't fully carry the load so kids got to shine
sh*t umpiring took the energy out of the boys
sucks to lose but honestly, like i said, its a full strength carlton.. in a couple of years we'll be laughing at carltons rebuild up the ladder lol"

Best or arguably best 22? I'll play.
Charlie Curnow
Matty Kreuzer
Marc Pittonet
Jack Silvagni
Nic Newman
Caleb Marchbank
Eddie Betts
Michael Gibbons
IMHO, at least Charlie, Kreuzer (when fit), Jack & Gibbo would be best 22. You could argue a strong case for the others too.

Thought this was funny from a Swannies supporter after last night's game. NFI.

"its full strength carlton.. vs 6-8 arguable best 22 out for us
again, JPK and Parker didn't fully carry the load so kids got to shine
sh*t umpiring took the energy out of the boys
sucks to lose but honestly, like i said, its a full strength carlton.. in a couple of years we'll be laughing at carltons rebuild up the ladder lol"

Best or arguably best 22? I'll play.
Charlie Curnow
Matty Kreuzer
Marc Pittonet
Jack Silvagni
Nic Newman
Caleb Marchbank
Eddie Betts
Michael Gibbons
IMHO, at least Charlie, Kreuzer (when fit), Jack & Gibbo would be best 22. You could argue a strong case for the others too.
No one remembers how good a fit Marchbank is.

Even Marchbank has forgotten

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton

Those of you who know who this is, this is a good one.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I can’t ask on the Crows deathriding thread anymore because it’s been scrapped but who was it on here several weeks ago that said that his Crows for the wooden spoon bet paid out as a win? It would actually be quite hilarious if the Crows manage to avoid the spoon this weekend.

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
I can’t ask on the Crows deathriding thread anymore because it’s been scrapped but who was it on here several weeks ago that said that his Crows for the wooden spoon bet paid out as a win? It would actually be quite hilarious if the Crows manage to avoid the spoon this weekend.
T'would take a bit of doing. They are very lucky this is not a regular season, with 20min quarters and only 10 games at home, 12 away and multiple in Melbourne. 2 in Adelaide against Port. They got a string of home games late in the season during which they've been able to completely turn themselves around, leading into this week and our last game.

At some point, our ******* luck's got to turn. I am just so, so very dead sick of being on the wrong side of an injury crisis, getting teams after a bad loss looking to make a point, not getting a side during their downward spiral (see our getting North early in the season when they had their dander up instead of now, and our getting Sydney late in the year after they'd figured a few things out).

Maybe I should just join all the other little rainclouds around here.

Nov 13, 2015
In Transit
AFL Club
Carlton
T'would take a bit of doing. They are very lucky this is not a regular season, with 20min quarters and only 10 games at home, 12 away and multiple in Melbourne. 2 in Adelaide against Port. They got a string of home games late in the season during which they've been able to completely turn themselves around, leading into this week and our last game.

At some point, our ******* luck's got to turn. I am just so, so very dead sick of being on the wrong side of an injury crisis, getting teams after a bad loss looking to make a point, not getting a side during their downward spiral (see our getting North early in the season when they had their dander up instead of now, and our getting Sydney late in the year after they'd figured a few things out).

Maybe I should just join all the other little rainclouds around here.

Raincloud? I thought you were more of a Teapot

Back