No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

From the main board, Crows fan rather upset about this week's rising star nomination

Surely this should be over turned. What if thousands of dollars was put onto Sholl after his game gambling wise for the round nomination.
Could be a fixed nomination for financial gain because the facts clearly show theres no way he shouldnt have got the award.

AFL is so corrupt its disgusting.
🤭🤭🤭👻👻👻

this person believes he/she knows why norf lost:

That’s how you lose a game when you dominate an opposition.
They should be embarrassed to even sing the song.
Lucky the maggots stepped in to give them a hand in the end.

From a GWS Mod believe it or not, well before the game had even finished:

"Yep, pretty much the story of the year. Screwed over by selective umpiring. Plenty of ball, but unable to finish it off with goals. Another 'nearly' game but certainly not good enough this year to overcome the ump bias."

Last edited:
From a GWS Mod believe it or not, well before the game had even finished:

"Yep, pretty much the story of the year. Screwed over by selective umpiring. Plenty of ball, but unable to finish it off with goals. Another 'nearly' game but certainly not good enough this year to overcome the ump bias."
A mod said that?

halftime on * board:

"Sadly Shiel will be an ever lasting memory of the worsfold era. He was never worth those first round picks and probably salary cap. I hope he can lift himself in future but so far just an outside guy with speed and a poor kick. And speed slows fast as you get older. He’ll probably peak quickly with age. Hope I’m wrong."

"I'd honestly trade Shiel if we could get a top 20 pick for him. He is a front runner of the highest order. Can't defend for sh*t."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a s*** day for the MFC! Bulldogs knock us out, Fingergate and Harley going on a bender and costing himself and the club. Never change MFC..
We thought that our club was bad ... you never go full Melbourne

They took the risk with Bennell......
Yep, media full of praise for the Dees and their foresight when he played his comeback game, strangely silent now

This one is currently being laughed off the DT&FA board. Regarding Harry McKay:

- Dees are keen and cashed up and are prepared to offer a big $$$ and years contract for the young Carlton key forward. Blues surplus of forwards and recent splurge on imported talent have made them vulnerable to a raid. Martin and Williams alone will take up $2mil of their cap in 2021.

- One of Brayshaw or Viney will be put on the table as a makeweight in the deal.

- Make of it what you will but you heard it here first. The Dees see McKay as the last piece of the puzzle in a sustained presence in the top eight and a genuine premiership tilt.

We could be getting Brayshaw OR Viney!

This one is currently being laughed off the DT&FA board. Regarding Harry McKay:

- Dees are keen and cashed up and are prepared to offer a big $$$ and years contract for the young Carlton key forward. Blues surplus of forwards and recent splurge on imported talent have made them vulnerable to a raid. Martin and Williams alone will take up $2mil of their cap in 2021.

- One of Brayshaw or Viney will be put on the table as a makeweight in the deal.

- Make of it what you will but you heard it here first. The Dees see McKay as the last piece of the puzzle in a sustained presence in the top eight and a genuine premiership tilt.

We could be getting Brayshaw OR Viney!
Several things:

- How the * are we vulnerable if we've got the cash to be looking at all the free agents?
- Why would we need to trade for Viney when he's a RFA?
- Who the * else is getting the money in 2021, even given Williams and Martin?

This is a Brett Temple-esque rumour at its highest. I really hope you pointed it out to them.

Several things:

- How the fu** are we vulnerable if we've got the cash to be looking at all the free agents?
- Why would we need to trade for Viney when he's a RFA?
- Who the fu** else is getting the money in 2021, even given Williams and Martin?

This is a Brett Temple-esque rumour at its highest. I really hope you pointed it out to them.

Others beat me to it. This is the same guy who was adamant Melbourne were takinf Martin in the PSD. Couldnt be reasoned with. He's not all there.

But by * he comes up with some pearlers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back