No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

This one's not a funny one. I reported it to the Collingwood mods 3-4 days ago, but it's still there. There is a single post calling it out.

All I can say is, thank all the flying spaghetti monsters in the heavens for the caliber of mods we've got here.
Where do you even start with all things wrong in that post?

Maybe if their club took the AFLW and netball as seriously as they deserve, the results may be a bit different. Still doesn’t excuse the scapegoating going on. fmd

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Read the last paragraph. From the Hardwick/Clarkson thread on the main board.
Richmond have deserved their flags no doubt but haven't had much of an opponent in each grand final.

Their most impressive win was against Port in the QF for mine. That was certainly a win right up against it. The rest was just beating up on sides making up the numbers.

Deserved premier for sure.

And we in no way 'Bradbury'd' a flag. Would've likely beaten Richmond in 2018. In fact, the coaches were hoping for Richmond to be our GF opponent.

Feb 6, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Some Eagles idiot on the Trades board:

"If im Bulldogs Im open to trading him but not for speculative picks.

I mean if we are fair dinkum, Carlton and Bulldogs could sit together and work out a trade very quickly because Carlton have a abundance of tall forwards and Carlton also need some help for Cripps and a ready to go replacement for Curnow too

A move such as McKay + pick for Dunkley + McLean would work

McKay/Naughton would be beastly going forward"

Wouldn't even do it for Bontempelli and their first coming back.

I mean if we are fair dinkum, Carlton and Bulldogs could sit together and work out a trade very quickly because Carlton have a abundance of tall forwards and Carlton also need some help for Cripps and a ready to go replacement for Curnow too

Our extra pick would be something in the fifth round. Would be wanting more than Dunkley and McLean too

Feb 6, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Our extra pick would be something in the fifth round. Would be wanting more than Dunkley and McLean too

He goes on to say:

"I dont understand why Doggies would want more draft picks given the list profile. Doggies trading Dunkley makes a ton of sense but the Doggies need to make a similar poach move of there own.

Id make that poach target Harry McKay. Make Carlton give him 800k or he chucks a tanty"

As if thats not already close to what we're offering him to extend. Seem to recall a B70 or 10cp post saying as such.

But seriously. As if Carlton would use McKay as the lure to land ******* Dunkley.

Quazza

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 11, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors

This is the sort of post that gets shared on other team's similar threads.....

Not quoting directly, but a well known Carlton hating piece of fudge is twisting himself into pretzels defending the Pies over the Treloar saga on the main board.

Seems a little hypocritical to me.

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Not quoting directly, but a well known Carlton hating piece of fudge is twisting himself into pretzels defending the Pies over the Treloar saga on the main board.

Seems a little hypocritical to me.
It's a bit funny.

I remember trading barbs with him and another Collingwood fan in the rebuild of brisbane and carlton threads, concerning how we couldn't overpay for players because it would stuff our cap inside 5 seasons. Both used Collingwood as an example of how to do it and do it well; my response was to give it time.

Still contemplating just how petty I'm willing to be when I've been demonstrated being correct by tagging them back into the thread, if I'm actually above it.

JoeyPBLUES

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
It's a bit funny.

I remember trading barbs with him and another Collingwood fan in the rebuild of brisbane and carlton threads, concerning how we couldn't overpay for players because it would stuff our cap inside 5 seasons. Both used Collingwood as an example of how to do it and do it well; my response was to give it time.

Still contemplating just how petty I'm willing to be when I've been demonstrated being correct by tagging them back into the thread, if I'm actually above it.

Sometimes pettiness is called for. Especially when it involves the filth

Crows poster on Brad Crouch nominating St Kilda

Gee, I'm glad he picked the team with the 3rd lowest draft currency... that better be a giant contract for pick 2 or Jack Steele / Max King please + a first round pick

OnceWeWereKings

Premiership Player
Oct 23, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
It's a bit funny.

Fudge deserves everything that will come his way. Has kicked a dog when it was down, needs to be bitten because of it.

Nov 27, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
It's a bit funny.

Nah, do it. Just a "Remember this?"

Back