No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

From just one poster, in the St Kilda gameday thread...

Between you and me, I don't think he likes us much.

St Kilda supporters really are a rare breed. No actual rivals, but they hate the Blues. There’s a real schizophrenia about it.

Lost it at ‘we’re making that pathetic excuse for a forward look like Max King’

I hope they were 11 cans deep.

Hey look, I think we just found the one person who doesn't like Harry McKay.

This one's not from an opposition poster, but from one of this board's more... idiosyncratic posters.

Let's see if anyone can guess who it is without looking.
Mate, we have been so crap for so long, after being so domininant in the previous 60 years, that we have to cop the sledges and crap from opposition supporters, until we get our act together on field.

It sucks but it is what it is. We have to eat our humble pie till (and we will get there) regain our status as an on field powerhouse.

I've honestly never really given Saints fans much thought. Can only think of two that I've known over my almost 43 years.
One was a primary school mate and the other played 50 odd games for them in the 80's.

But I'm glad we could take away the only thing this one was looking forward to for the year. Things must be bad when you're expecting to play finals but the main thing you're looking forward to is beating a team that's been ordinary for the best part of 10 years.

I've honestly never really given Saints fans much thought. Can only think of two that I've known over my almost 43 years.
One was a primary school mate and the other played 50 odd games for them in the 80's.

But I'm glad we could take away the only thing this one was looking forward to for the year. Things must be bad when you're expecting to play finals but the main thing you're looking forward to is beating a team that's been ordinary for the best part of 10 years.
everyone played 50 games for them in the eighties............I think I may even have..............

bad enough dimma had to take his d-grade mob of maulers to marvel - now they've been forced interstate? is there any fairness left in this corrupt afl?

“We’re just not getting the ease of goals we certainly think we deserve. We’ve got some work to do in that part of the game.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows board and their Taylor Walker Racial Slur Thread is a real mess.

Funny thing is they put a no trolls prefix attached to it,, seen more Trolls in it than The Lord of The Rings and Hobbit trilogies combined

Crows board and their Taylor Walker Racial Slur Thread is a real mess.

Funny thing is they put a no trolls prefix attached to it,, seen more Trolls in it than The Lord of The Rings and Hobbit trilogies combined
Oh well. Carlton going 0-3 in the last 3 rounds.

Well, this is slightly embarrassing… :(

So I didn’t realize I was on our (Carlton) board and thought I was on a different board. So I thought Elmer’s ban on the other board had ended and my joke had to do with that. He’d understand it better.

Carry on, everyone. Nothing to see here.

So I didn’t realize I was on our (Carlton) board and thought I was on a different board. So I thought Elmer’s ban on the other board had ended and my joke had to do with that. He’d understand it better.

Well I am totally :huh:

I am banning myself from making any more bets or outlandish statements on that board once my ban expires (next week I think) :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back