No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Made the mistake of heading over to the Freo board to see their thoughts on a potential Cerra trade. Never really interacted with Freo fans before. Don't know any personally and never really had a need to around here before, so hadn't formed any opinions about them either before now. The Cerra thread is just full of feral and plenty of material for here. Won't venture over there again. Got donuts in terms of genuine discussion, lots of delusion that Cerra is worth a minimum of 2 x 1st rounders, lots of talk about wanting to screw us over and lots of uneasy talk about his partner and just not wishing him well in general.
They've a few... issues where we're concerned. Murph, Newnes and this year has hurt them, badly.

Anyone else notice how maniacal Saints fans are about Jack Steele?

There is a real cult about him.

Anyone else notice how maniacal Saints fans are about Jack Steele?

There is a real cult about him.
possibly my fave non-carlton player aside from pendles - they have him where we had cripps a few years back and the adulation is incredibly justified I reckon

possibly my fave non-carlton player aside from pendles - they have him where we had cripps a few years back and the adulation is incredibly justified I reckon

not saying it isn't justified... its just weird

not saying it isn't justified... its just weird
how so? every club has it's out and out favourite that can do no wrong on or off - unless they are wearing steele face masks or something equally bizarre.....

how so? every club has it's out and out favourite that can do no wrong on or off - unless they are wearing steele face masks or something equally bizarre.....

Touk Miller is probably my favourite non Carlton player these days, just performs week in, week out with little fanfare.

Glad he was recognized with an AA spot. Terrific player and guy from all reports.

this is quite funny and typical of geelong supporters who pretty much still can't believe the tokyo olympics weren't held at kardinia park........

not even disappointed in the loss.
There's greater things to be disappointed about .... Kolodjashnij signed for 3 more years. Let that sink in. We signed the worst player in the AFL to a 3 year contract.
Embarrassing.
Not concerned anyway. This year means nothing given only 2 sides get access to home finals.

From the Essendon gameday thread, from someone who should know better...
Four goals from free kicks? fu** you. What a joke, doggies do not deserve the lead. 24 points from free kicks. What a disgrace, please beat these campaigners, please.

I have never, ever wanted Essendon to win more and the Dogs to lose more

this is quite funny and typical of geelong supporters who pretty much still can't believe the tokyo olympics weren't held at kardinia park........

not even disappointed in the loss.
There's greater things to be disappointed about .... Kolodjashnij signed for 3 more years. Let that sink in. We signed the worst player in the AFL to a 3 year contract.
Embarrassing.
Not concerned anyway. This year means nothing given only 2 sides get access to home finals.
Good to see you :heart:

I love the bitter Bomber Tears

I can't believe this. I can't ******* believe thpis. The absolute pile of sh*t we have been through to get back to a point like this. To be competitive, to be taking it up to them and to have the opportunity to win the game and the opportunity for us to enjoy the game, win or lose, taken away from us like this.

I can't ******* believe it

How about the club gets serious and sues every umpire for match fixing in every game we play and present every single decision not paid to us but paid to the opposition in the same game as evidence, I gatuntee you within 3 weeks we would be getting every free kick paid to us every time there was even a chance of one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least they made finals…
Not you too...

Does every single thread have to be about how s**t we are? Can not even this thread - dedicated to profoundest loathing and deepest disgust - be spared from the miasma of self flaggelation?

Can we not just have this?

Not you too...

Does every single thread have to be about how sh*t we are? Can not even this thread - dedicated to profoundest loathing and deepest disgust - be spared from the miasma of self flaggelation?

Can we not just have this?
You’re not into self flagellation?

but… you’re a Carlton supporter?…

Yea and? I don’t want to make finals if it means being knocked out first round.

How do you honestly realistically think the group will go with 0 finals experience? Pressure ramped up to 11, ferocious tackling, intensity etc.

Make finals first year, put up admirable fight but ultimately go down to more experienced team.

Back again next year, advance a little etc.

With this group advance to a quarter or a prelim on first go with 0 finals experience? lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back