Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

From a Norf supporter on the Collingwood board:

I come in peace.
I think you're seriously underrating the north list. In 2021 we'll most likely have the best group of under 23 kids in the league.
There's no way the club would do a trade for pick 2; maybe a 3-1 or 4-1 with Essendon for their firsts but that's it.
Will be huge for the club to take the 2nd best kid in the league this year.
Would collingwood fans do pick 11 for your pick 14 and 16?
This year you only have to take 1 kid from the draft so there's some incentive there to go up the draft board if sizes and salary are an issue

Who have they got beside Simpkin and Thomas? There's some promise in players like Taylor and Scott, but promise is about it.

Who have they got beside Simpkin and Thomas? There's some promise in players like Taylor and Scott, but promise is about it.
LDU had a decent back half of the year.

Blakey? If they're including him they're in trouble...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t know why Saints supporters have such a hard on for us.

Maybe it’s the extra flag.

Yeah, a whole rant about how our jumper looks trashy and makes a Treloar look crap, have they looked at that old relic of theirs lately. We must be living inside their heads, being twice the successful club and all.

We have more than one extra senior flag than them.
They have won one flag in their existence. We have won 11 senior premierships. They have won one.
That's what really gets me going. I know this doesn't apply to all their fans but a lot of them boast how we are their finals bitches and how we nearly folded when they are the literal shitkickers of the league.

Hate them.

That's what really gets me going. I know this doesn't apply to all their fans but a lot of them boast how we are their finals bitches and how we nearly folded when they are the literal shitkickers of the league.

Hate them.
One premiership and 27 wooden spoons (more than twice as many as the next worst) and somehow they're among the most arrogant campaigners going, really boggles the mind

Thomas is a lot harder at it than the bont, a couple more years of development and he’ll snap bont in half..

lol. They forget the day their entire team went at the Bont physically and he just laughed. Michael Firrito is still sooking

lol. They forget the day their entire team went at the Bont physically and he just laughed. Michael Firrito is still sooking

They probably didn’t see Heeney jump into Bont running back with the flight trying to make him earn the mark and come off second best either

To be the devil’s advocate here , I have seen far more impressive highlights.
Got no doubt our boy is a prodigious talent , but he has some real weaknesses to work on.
Will be interesting what impact he has next year.

Imagine talking about random nobodies on here with your husband ???

Lol whoever belongs to obese archanid you must have a cracking time talking about morons off bigfooty over dinner.

dear god what a life some of you have

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back