Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, this is what Dons supporters hang their hats on these days... Imagining poaching other clubs players in 2 years time.
The funny thing being is that they just had one of their own players move clubs for no more money than what he was already on in the same city, something that just doesn't happen that often. They're on form for players wanting to leave, not come!

The funny thing being is that they just had one of their own players move clubs for no more money than what he was already on in the same city, something that just doesn't happen that often. They're on form for players wanting to leave, not come!
They also offered saad similar money to carlton

Lol, didn't quite turn out how he expected.

expand...We are in an incredibly strong position here, I can’t see that the AFL will accept as a viable option Treloar returning to the pies...would be a bad look for the AFL and the AFLPA would be all over it.

So I hope we stick to our guns, given what we received in return for Treloar I think it’s fair to say we won’t be covering any of his salary....given we have indicated we would a bare minimum would be acceptable.

Essendon have the most laughable fans that I have ever come across with some of the s**t that comes out of their mouth’s

Attachments

• 989AFD6B-9D39-41BE-BD56-4AC1CFB078A7.png
    989AFD6B-9D39-41BE-BD56-4AC1CFB078A7.png
    167.8 KB · Views: 284
Essendon have the most laughable fans that I have ever come across with some of the sh*t that comes out of their mouth’s

What I find both funny and baffling is the idea that Essendon supporters would be dirty about JUH not being at their club because he used to barrack for them. I mean wtf is that?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What I find both funny and baffling is the idea that Essendon supporters would be dirty about JUH not being at their club because he used to barrack for them. I mean wtf is that?

nothing will surprise me anymore with Essendon supporters you got to laugh at them sometimes

nothing will surprise me anymore with Essendon supporters you got to laugh at them sometimes

Just jealousy of a supporter who follows a club that has become irrelevant over 20 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That makes it all the more satisfying.....

Essendon have the most laughable fans that I have ever come across with some of the sh*t that comes out of their mouth’s

Andrew McGrath - over rated and proven so ( in a weak draft admittedly) but Taranto is better. Dodo at his best again

Ironically in 10 years time Tim English may be the best of them (definitely top 3)

Anyway does it matter JUH is overrated and #1 ?

Same result would have happened if he was 2,3,4,5 or 6th pick, at least we didn’t have a choice.

Imagine supporting a team with only one VFL/AFL premiership

Minnows

Ps I wonder if they will give away memberships with $50 donations again this year as they did last?
They were or are upgrading 3 game memberships to 11 game ones. Mate told me about and as a result he’s got his fair weather mates to essentially grab $98 full game memberships. Like I’ve said before the more important statistic is the revenue.

Minnows

Ps I wonder if they will give away memberships with $50 donations again this year as they did last?
hahaha looks like a few saints fans are sure up and about after one good year

Minnows

Yes unfortunately that's right 1 flag,but even with all that lack of success it must hurt that we clearly have a bigger supporter base than you lot,(That's not saying much),in fact I'd say north would be the only ones who don't in victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back