Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the all time great calls (old thread on another board was bumped.

On Cam Richardson v Isaac Smith before either had played a game (wider discussion was about Atley v Smith)

Most who have been around the traps will identify the sheer nuffy arrogance of the poster right away.
Gav Urquhart vs Pendlebury on the North board is still the clubhouse leader.

One of the all time great calls (old thread on another board was bumped.

On Cam Richardson v Isaac Smith before either had played a game (wider discussion was about Atley v Smith)

Most who have been around the traps will identify the sheer nuffy arrogance of the poster right away.

I don't even remember if that guy even played a single game.

Gav Urquhart vs Pendlebury on the North board is still the clubhouse leader.

Yea but that was full supporter group nuff.

The post I quoted is one who makes similar calls all the time (always favouring the north player) then dismisses anyone who questions it while never walking back on it.

Hell - he’s on Twitter now saying sheezel will be a better forward than JHF and Wardlaw will be a better midfielder. 12 months ago it was all about how good JHF was going to be

Yea but that was full supporter group nuff.

The post I quoted is one who makes similar calls all the time (always favouring the north player) then dismisses anyone who questions it while never walking back on it.

Hell - he’s on Twitter now saying sheezel will be a better forward than JHF and Wardlaw will be a better midfielder. 12 months ago it was all about how good JHF was going to be

Most genuine forwards are better forwards than JHF, he's a midfielder.

Haha Carlton supporter

Not gonna lie, really enjoying the tears and melts from the 'entitled' Dogs fans who thought they had a divine right to play in this Good Friday fixture every season

I am willing to bet my soul Norf and Channel 7 specifically asked us to replace the Battling Bulldogs in this time slot.

Enjoyable schadenfreude for taking our finals spot last season too

Ya know, never liked the Dogs, I know many posters here have an fairly irrational hatred of St Kilda, I feel that way about The Bulldogs. Maybe it's a geographical class divide, mostly been an Eastern Suburbs based boy myself my life, and I try to avoid venturing anything future west than North Melbourne if I can help it.

Haha Carlton supporter

Not gonna lie, really enjoying the tears and melts from the 'entitled' Dogs fans who thought they had a divine right to play in this Good Friday fixture every season

I am willing to bet my soul Norf and Channel 7 specifically asked us to replace the Battling Bulldogs in this time slot.

Ya know, never liked the Dogs, I know many posters here have a fairly irrational hatred of St Kilda, I feel that way about The Bulldogs. Maybe it's a geographical class divide, mostly been an Eastern Suburbs based boy myself my life, and I try to avoid venturing anything future west than North Melbourne if I can help it.
The old Battling Bulldogs, who beat Carlton for a finals spot last year. What a ******* moron.

How do they expect anyone to draw crowds to a game on a public holiday in the afternoon against a quite frankly abysmal North Melbourne? They've had the fixture since 2017 and it's been a home game for them the entire time.

How do they expect anyone to draw crowds to a game on a public holiday in the afternoon against a quite frankly abysmal North Melbourne? They've had the fixture since 2017 and it's been a home game for them the entire time.
It’s all about the optics on TV. The AFL want a full stadium to please the sponsors. Carlton fans are more numerous and will be keen to see the Blues get a turn to dish out a thrashing so they will turn up and oblige.

Haha Carlton supporter

Ya know, never liked the Dogs, I know many posters here have an fairly irrational hatred of St Kilda, I feel that way about The Bulldogs. Maybe it's a geographical class divide, mostly been an Eastern Suburbs based boy myself my life, and I try to avoid venturing anything future west than North Melbourne if I can help it.

Carlton supporters and Norf supporters can rename Good Friday the “Hey, we‘re the only teams in the league yet to make a Grand Final this century!” blockbuster.

They can even rotate it with the Gold Coast, I’m sure it’ll be huge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha Carlton supporter

lol what a try hard

Would be good to have a marquee game, but we don't get anything from Good Friday as it's North's game. Saints sounded like they wanted to move away from marquee matches, we should throw our hat in the ring to take over the Pride game.

Would be good to have a marquee game, but we don't get anything from Good Friday as it's North's game. Saints sounded like they wanted to move away from marquee matches, we should throw our hat in the ring to take over the Pride game.
Saints have Maddie’s match with Richmond as their Marquee game

I'd be more than happy to take over the Pride game.

He was very forgettable. Up there with the Brad Murphy types we had
I missed this earlier but Brad Murphy had a far from forgettable debut. With 25 possession and 2 goals I thought we had a star on our hands.

Looking at the team stats for that game what really stands out (appreciating in was 2004) is the time on ground statistics versus the current era. We had 7 players play 100% game time (lucky to be 1-2 these days) and 5 players with 51% or less.

Haha Carlton supporter

Carltons supporters, arrogant as ever.

I have hopes that we make top 4 next year, I think the blues will rise up too. To me, out of all finals contenders, they are enemy number two behind Melbourne. Hope we kick their arse or cause some great inconvenience to them.

Does it count if it's not on Bigfooty? Because I'm watching a Brissy fan on Reddit absolutely lose his marbles about how Bevo has assumed complete control over the Dogs for the rest of his life, with added bitterness that we bid on Fletcher instead of letting him slide into oblivion and didn't accept that insulting offer for Dunkley. Well adjusted and normal fans up in Queensland.

Does it count if it's not on Bigfooty? Because I'm watching a Brissy fan on Reddit absolutely lose his marbles about how Bevo has assumed complete control over the Dogs for the rest of his life, with added bitterness that we bid on Fletcher instead of letting him slide into oblivion and didn't accept that insulting offer for Dunkley. Well adjusted and normal fans up in Queensland.

We aren't all bad 😂

Bunch of sooks and losers the lot of them so what the club placed a bid on their Father/son so did North Melbourne.

Bunch of sooks and losers the lot of them so what the club placed a bid on their Father/son so did North Melbourne.

But you see, there was no point in bidding on Fletcher because we weren't getting him anyway. All linked players should just slide out of the draft (except presumably ours). Jeez, what an absolute fruit loop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back