Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well apparently, you can quote comments from other boards, but just don't quote the name of the poster (correct me if I am wrong Mods).

So first off the term "illegitimate premiership" was heard during the week, which was a good one for a laugh, anyone got others they want to share?

*MOD EDIT*

We will allow quoting post text without the author or link to the post. However if you fail to remove the notifications to that other user, you may be sent a warning.

Guidelines.

- Have some originality. Copying and pasting from another board shouldn't be the bulk of a user's contribution.
- Don't be a dick. It isn't used to bully and harass other users.
- Be current. It is relevant to an issue at hand, not solely to ridicule random posts.
- If you give it, you should be able to take it. This is non-negotiable. If the quoted person finds the text and derogatory comments, they should be given more leeway to reply in kind.

I have seen opposition posters respond to something inflammatory and then the locals reply with "**** off, you have no say here".

Last edited by a moderator:

Just look up the pages for Bokonon or _Bokonon or Wampeter or whatever he's calling himself now.

Haven't been on the main board for months, but he used to spew without question the dumbest salt about the Dogs a halfwit could dream up.

After getting the piss taken out of him on the Bay for a couple months he started making up stories about the crowd at the prelim so that he could slag off Dogs supporters lol

Just look up the pages for Bokonon or _Bokonon or Wampeter or whatever he's calling himself now.

Haven't been on the main board for months, but he used to spew without question the dumbest salt about the Dogs a halfwit could dream up.

After getting the piss taken out of him on the Bay for a couple months he started making up stories about the crowd at the prelim so that he could slag off Dogs supporters lol

I'm loving the fact we're hated by some now. I've been waiting so long for this day and it's finally arrived.

C'mon people, there has to be some gold out there in the deepest depths and dark little corners of opposition boards.

Pass the salt!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well apparently, you can quote comments from other boards, but just don't quote the name of the poster (correct me if I am wrong Mods)

You can quote but not link. Using the quote button includes a link to the post e.g. [ QUOTE="Dogs_r_barking, post: 51561068, member: 36619" ] but just [ quote ] doesn't

Questions around the legitimacy of our premiership are always a giggle when they come with a little Carlton or Essendon badge adjacent.

Questions around the legitimacy of our premiership are always a giggle when they come with a little Carlton or Essendon badge adjacent.

A Bombers fan I know , when JJ was being courted by them.
" very overrated , would love to get Hibberd back --- far better footballer "
KH left gob smacked :eek:

Well, to be fair, Bont has never kicked 6 goals in a game. That totally trumps All Australian ( AFL and Coaches) , B & F in a premiership team, captain of All Australian Under 21 team, Top 5 ranking in Player Ratings and 2015 Coaches Young player of the Year Award, etc, etc. so overrated by so many people!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I always enjoy going over other teams boards just to read some of the utter nonsense that gets brought up

Most people arrive at their opinions on feeling, not fact or logic. The reality is all of these bitter fwits are just upset their team didn't win it and try to work backwards from there.

It's not a coincidence most come from the same three or four clubs.

Just remember, there is nothing you can say that will make them feel worse than they already do. The best day of your life was basically the worst day of theirs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back