Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Another classic Bokky, no salary cap issues at GWS, just part of there grand recruiting plan tipping out a gun midfielder and there only AFL standard ruckman when they should be contending for a flag

Haha he lurks around every GWS related thread telling everyone they’re wrong about this stuff then as soon as it happens...

The Gaff thread on the Drafts board had some epic loln0rf melts for those - like me :) - who enjoy seeing n0rf supporters suffer.

Unfortunately they’ve been edited and deleted now but some of them were of Chernobyl proportions.

The Gaff thread on the Drafts board had some epic loln0rf melts for those - like me :) - who enjoy seeing n0rf supporters suffer.

Unfortunately they’ve been edited and deleted now but some of them were of Chernobyl proportions.

you would think they would be getting used to it by now

Brisbane supporters at start of week re Adams trade saying dogs will get a third round pick at best

Nek minute Beams wants out

No reason to trade a contracted, required player for less than he's worth.

McCartney is known as being a hard ass so I doubt he will give away anything

lol, I remember when dogs supporters on this very board used to think this way, the delusion is strong with GWS's 5 supporters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS imploding but someone still wants to make it about the bulldogs. A team with a recent premiership

When it comes to some opposition supporters in the GWS camp

I was watching the 2016 Grand Final Highlights on Youtube and found some pretty tasty salt in the comments.

HYDkHiw.jpg

I was watching the 2016 Grand Final Highlights on Youtube and found some pretty tasty salt in the comments.

HYDkHiw.jpg

LOL he is a doggies fan as is his family apparently, that is why after 62 years he is on a board throwing tantrums instead of supporting his side in a grand-final LOL :ox: :poo: Liar and an Idiot.

Another classic Bokky RE: Mumford

Nothing wrong just an coach taking drugs and would still like him on list as a player. I would love to work for GWS if Bokky was my performance reviewer, can do no wrong!

He's not currently a listed player, so basically he's an employee who's taken drugs on his holiday.

My guess is the club sticks by him.

I'd actually be less concerned about listing him as a player than retaining him as a coach though.

I love the denial he trots out each time someone points out he is obsessed. Priceless.

And it's so easy to just stop posting in any thread about the Bulldogs for a week or two. All it would take is for him to just not jump in and show his arse by not screaming about how it's not all about the Bulldogs and that we're not that good.

How could a person have been broken by one final? Is it because we outnumbered GWS and booed the s**t out of them at home?

Holy s**t Bokky is somehow even more obsessed with us; he's the first poster in the main board gameday thread and every week he wishes our opponents luck.
Don’t reply to him - he reported me last week when I inferred he may be a tad plastic and our mods gave me 2 days off. Pretty sure I’m not his first scalp. He’s a troll and our mods are falling for his victim, snowflake mentality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back