Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just reading through a thread discussing GWS' premiership window and came across this from a Swans supporter (which is a pretty common type of post from Sydney fans).
Pretty tough to axe a couch a year after playing in a GF in the biggest * of a season since 1849 (second only to 2016 VFL GF rigging)
In a similar vein to Godwin's Law, I would like to propose Longmire's Law, which states: as a Big Footy discussion grows longer, the probability of a Sydney fan whinging about the 2016 AFL Grand Final approaches 1.

Just reading through a thread discussing GWS' premiership window and came across this from a Swans supporter (which is a pretty common type of post from Sydney fans).

In a similar vein to Godwin's Law, I would like to propose Longmire's Law, which states: as a Big Footy discussion grows longer, the probability of a Sydney fan whinging about the 2016 AFL Grand Final approaches 1.
Shitney fans whinging never gets old. When you respond to them they act like they aren't upset because they lost but because THE UMPIRES. What BS.

I love those type of Swans fans. Hook me up and mainline those sweet salty tears.

Haha, love it, let's do it.

My sig refers to The Law of 54 which stated (prior to 2016) that any discussion between our fans and oppos inevitably led to someone saying "but you've only got one flag!".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This reads like the classic "I would've been drafted if I didn't do my knee"

If my knees didnt give out playing under 18's, I would have been drafted to the Bulldogs and we would have won the flag every year from 1994 to 2002.

This thread takes the cake for utter delusion if I’ve ever seen it.

Uber spud

Remove this Banner Ad

Back