Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Really, I don't mind who gets there or even who wins, but it would be wonderful for the Bulldogs to go right through to the Grand Final, and then get the same treatment as the Swans recieved from the umpires in 2016. Might just take their ongoing hubris down an overdue peg or two. And I won't even mind if it's Collingwood or even Richmond who do it.

According to the HUN, The Crows will bid on Jamarra Ugle-Hagan with pick 1.

Wonder if we can get in on this action and try get something good from the Dogs, because they will wiped out from the rest of the draft as it stands right now with their points deficit.

Maybe Lachie Hunter for a 2nd round pick ?

The recent B&F winner over players like Bont and Macrae, for a 2nd rounder...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are 2 Essendon supporters on the main board I love:

Exhibit A -Genuinely thinks Zach Merrett is the best midfielder in the league, and uses stats to back this up. Might be in the ‘Cripps vs Bont’ thread.

Exhibit B - the one who went early with ‘The window just Creaked open’ as his sig, written in red & black type.

pure spun gold fellas😂

I almost feel sorry for Norf, their board is going to be full of these types of posts over the summer.

Collingwood nuffy said:
What's happening to Shaun Higgins/Ben Cunnington?

Both don't have many years left and are very injury prone.

But if we get Brown + Higgins/Cunnington + bunch of late picks for points, idk maybe that gets north 2x 1st round picks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back