Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

This moron on Twitter was telling me that JUH will be an essendon player for certain.

Of course his only source was “heard from a mate who works at the club”.

And he was being dead serious.

Zak Butters was a Dogs supporter growing up. Obviously that means he's desperate to get here and all but officially a Dog in waiting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this dude genuinely needs to seek help if he's not trolling, extremely delusional.
The Stringer quote is proof that it’s a massive troll. I remember that poster gave some info a few months back about Jamarra and a few started freaking out. This proves it’s all just an elaborate troll.

Another doozy from the Crows board. This time about Daniel.
“What ? We'll finally get rid of McKay only to bring in another one .. no thanks. If I want to see someone four foot ten tall kick the ball 15 metres I'll go watch a bunch of ten year olds having a kick in the park”.

Another doozy from the Crows board. This time about Daniel.
“What ? We'll finally get rid of McKay only to bring in another one .. no thanks. If I want to see someone four foot ten tall kick the ball 15 metres I'll go watch a bunch of ten year olds having a kick in the park”.

Sure of course they don't need a beautiful user of the football that carves up defenses.

On Ben Cunnington being back.

This campaigner is a beast. Best inside mid in the comp (when fit) by a country mile in this competition. He will monster the midfield.

It will be good seeing that number 10 fending off those weak piss ants around the ball.

Cunnington who has identical stats over his career to Libba. Libba who is our 3rd or 4th best mid battling for clearances with blokes like Bont, Dunkley and macrae.

2020-21 Cunnington wouldn’t get a gig with us

Didn’t he play unfit in our last game against norf?
He did. He could barely move. Had to bench him after it became apparent what a horrible mistake they made by playing him.

Didn’t he play unfit in our last game against norf?
Yep, an early bump and he could barely run for the game. Spent a quarter up forward before being benched. He hasn't played a game of AFL since then. His match fitness will surely be down and with the speed of the game so much faster and quarters longer, he will absolutely be a liability later in the game. His inside grunt is needed though for the Roos, so I can understand why they have picked him for the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back