Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda General AFL thread. Would be able to afford a house in Toorak if I sold all the salt produced there.

Not trying to act all high and mighty but gee I pity them.

St Kilda General AFL thread. Would be able to afford a house in Toorak if I sold all the salt produced there.

Not trying to act all high and mighty but gee I pity them.
How come? After a win?

From the Saints board.
I see your take from the Saints board and raise you this one from their recent autopsy thread:

We failed from 2013.

- Billings over Bontempelli
- Lonie over Daniel
- McCartin over Petracca
- Goddard over Merrett
- Long over S.Bolton
- Richardson over Bevo (most important one)

That needs to get pinned at the top of every one of their threads. They forgot Coffield over Naughton though.

I see your take from the Saints board and raise you this one from their recent autopsy thread:

That needs to get pinned at the top of every one of their threads. They forgot Coffield over Naughton though.

They like Coffield and haven’t been reminded about Naughton being the Bulldogs pick straight after....

I think we do our best drafting when we pick directly after the Saints. Let’s hope we can do so after some canny trading this year.

They like Coffield and haven’t been reminded about Naughton being the Bulldogs pick straight after....

I think we do our best drafting when we pick directly after the Saints. Let’s hope we can do so after some canny trading this year.
Ayce Cordy says hi.

Get Hills salary off the books and pip Essendon to Josh Dunkley.

Good luck

Yeah I know I should be supporting a fellow battler club but I don't want you guys to get the bragging rights of saying you have won more flags than us.

There is a thread on the main board about whether Macrae is over rated or not.

The consensus is that he is over rated, or he’s not as he’s just an above average midfielder.

I should know better than to go into the main board.

Let them pick over us this week, win next week and we shut them up again.

Haha Saints fans on their board now denying they were expected to finish top 4 and saying the pressure from the media was uncalled for. This is after every St Kilda supporter under the sun predicted them for top 4 in every prediction thread and every ladder thread.

And if you disagreed with them they got really upset that you didn’t see the team was as good as they said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha Saints fans on their board now denying they were expected to finish top 4 and saying the pressure from the media was uncalled for. This is after every St Kilda supporter under the sun predicted them for top 4 in every prediction thread and every ladder thread.

And if you disagreed with them they got really upset that you didn’t see the team was as good as they said.

Carlton is a team that can say the media built them up, not their supporters.

St Kilda supporters can not say that.

StKilda fans really are delauonal

It's never too early, right? Who'll it be this year?

FWIW my dream would be adding Cripps or Zerrett to our midfield. Would just about make us premiership faves.

Cripps highly unlikely you'd think, but if you don't ask you dont get

StKilda fans really are delauonal

It's never too early, right? Who'll it be this year?

FWIW my dream would be adding Cripps or Zerrett to our midfield. Would just about make us premiership faves.

Cripps highly unlikely you'd think, but if you don't ask you dont get
You'd end up with Jamie Cripps. Still a Cripps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back