Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had a Geelong fan tag me in a post with this rubbish. First ever post on BigFooty (for this account anyway), and bumping a 21 year old thread in the 'regional footy' section.
PFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, even with Duncs going out early, you pretenders STILL couldn't beat us.

How embarrassing :$:$:$

You're going nowhere. Your coach is rubbish! Your team chokes in big moments!.
They clearly missed last years Grand Final.

Just had a Geelong fan tag me in a post with this excretement. First ever post on BigFooty, and bumping a 21 year old thread in the 'regional footy' section.

It's a sockpuppet who is too much of a cowardly little bitch to troll with their actual account.

Just had a Geelong fan tag me in a post with this rubbish. First ever post on BigFooty (for this account anyway), and bumping a 21 year old thread in the 'regional footy' section.

Just ignore. There's a bit of that going on. If you completely ignore the behaviour you win and they get nothing from it.

This on the dishlicker's board...

Bruce, Naughton and Bontempelli had kicked 80 goals combined for the season coming into tonight, but hadn't missed a game. Compare that to Hawkins, Cameron and Rohan who had kicked 72 goals, but Cameron had missed 5 games and Rohan had also missed a couple.
This in the equivalent thread on the Geelong board. They think Bontempelli is one of the Bulldogs big 3 forwards in place of English, even went onto this board to sprout his "FACTS".

This in the equivalent thread on the Geelong board. Some absolute nuff of a moderator thinks Bontempelli is one of the Bulldogs big 3 forwards in place of English, even went onto this board to sprout his "FACTS".

Lord give me the confidence of an idiot on the internet that thinks that they're correct.

He made another account and did the some s**t I just hit the Report button

As someone else said this game had a 2016 feel to it, the teams that beat us in the home and away we beat in the finals on the way to a flag. Beware the dogs.

So according to a hawk fan we give them Juh and our first pick for their first pick and SOMEHOW that evens out??

We then use that pick AND get Darcy so win/win in his head?

When I said that makes no sense He then argued that we get pick 2 for a player that their first pick from last year is better than

Soooooo

1- why give us pick 2 for a player that isn’t worth that?

2- we get Darcy ANYWAY?

3- what’s happens if North bid on Darcy just to f$ck us? Probably won’t happen but could. We basically swap JUH for Darcy and lose our first pick 😂😂😂😂

Anyone seen that ****wit Lavender Bushranger on the main board, creating threads almost literally every week about the free kick count?
Is not their main account, just a troll one for that purpose. Don't feed the trolls. Or better yet, don't waste time on the main board (where there are plenty of nuffies who will continually feed the trolls).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is not their main account, just a troll one for that purpose. Don't feed the trolls. Or better yet, don't waste time on the main board (where there are plenty of nuffies who will continually feed the trolls).

I don’t respond to him/her/it.

I agree with you, the main board is a sewer.

I rarely post there and if I do it’s only because the thread genuinely interests me, which is also pretty rare.

People should realise Cripps signing for $750k is a culture/dynasty making decision.

This is how the successful clubs of the 2000’s have remained dominant - hawthorn, geelong, Richmond is by players signing for less to keep the group together.

This is a huge statement and shows to our other stars Weiters, Walsh, Harry, Charlie etc that $800k is the max your gonna get and you gotta sacrifice some dollars for success

Guess where I just found this gem?

"The funniest thing about his post is the fact that the Bulldogs are the AFL's and umpire's golden child.

Couldn't achieve anything if they were beholden to the same rules as every other club."

Guess where I just found this gem?

"The funniest thing about his post is the fact that the Bulldogs are the AFL's and umpire's golden child.

Couldn't achieve anything if they were beholden to the same rules as every other club."

Plugger or Lavender Bushranger?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back