Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Jun 26, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Seeing this bloke crap on about needing to feel loved and cared about and finding it difficult to deal with unfair critism even when he is ******* poo in a game is why they would have flicked him.

And to think some dickhead gave him a million dollar a year contract
One of our favourite Melbourne dickheads. It's blokes like these that prevent people from speaking up about their mental health issues.

gordo2016

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
Footscray, Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
There are numerous posts in the Melbourne GF Banter Thread attempting to take the piss out of Treloar for having courage to speak out about his anxiety issues. Anyone who has experienced similar things knows it is very difficult to talk about. Oh well, what goes around comes around. He will have the last laugh.

Doggy

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
There are numerous posts in the Melbourne GF Banter Thread attempting to take the piss out of Treloar for having courage to speak out about his anxiety issues. Anyone who has experienced similar things knows it is very difficult to talk about. Oh well, what goes around comes around. He will have the last laugh.
Not a classy bunch

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

You know what I'll speak up about? A few years ago I lost my father-in-law to suicide. He never talked about his emotions because he believed he should be stoic and manly. He didn't ask for help. We wish every day that he had.

gordo2016

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
Footscray, Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
You know what I'll speak up about? A few years ago I lost my father-in-law to suicide. He never talked about his emotions because he believed he should be stoic and manly. He didn't ask for help. We wish every day that he had.
I am sorry for your loss mate. Thankfully, we have had some high profile people who have opened up about their mental health issues and this may have opened the door for others to talk up. Those high profile people who are willing to share their stories are heroes in my book.

Feb 11, 2008
West Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Very sorry to hear that. Condolences.
I'm glad those attitudes are changing I just wish they could change more quickly. I'm sorry they didn't change quickly enough for your father in law.

Munnez

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
St Kilda know that recruiting is just luck and they were so unlucky to pick the wrong player in drafts

2013 Billings before Bont
2014 McCartin before Petracca
2017 Coffield before Naughton.

So unlucky
Yeah because you know being a struggling club Saints can't afford to have a full time recruiting department. Oh wait they do but they can't trust them with their recruiting record so need to overpay for other teams ready made players and have sold the farm in the last two years for a solitary finals win

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Guess who.
“Your deep analysis hat didn't take long to take off. That's the thing, as soon as you go by facts the Dogs fans arguments crash like a deck of cards. Melbourne is playing a 7-9th best team that has the 1st best umpiring. I'm much more worried about the umpires than any dogs player. If the umps stay out of it, we should win it by 50+. Dogs have no backline and their midfield is deep but have no ruckman. Their forwards are Naughton and nothing else. And other 10 goals are made up of FreeKick WesternBulldogs.”

Bulldog Joe

Premiership Player
May 23, 2008
Tasmania
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Guess who.
“Your deep analysis hat didn't take long to take off. That's the thing, as soon as you go by facts the Dogs fans arguments crash like a deck of cards. Melbourne is playing a 7-9th best team that has the 1st best umpiring. I'm much more worried about the umpires than any dogs player. If the umps stay out of it, we should win it by 50+. Dogs have no backline and their midfield is deep but have no ruckman. Their forwards are Naughton and nothing else. And other 10 goals are made up of FreeKick WesternBulldogs.”

Same guy is insisting that Hunter played for a free by slowing down when he got collected high after disposal in the Rd 19 clash.

Delusion must be his default.

Jun 26, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Guess who.
I think he has me on ignore because I took the piss out of him so much. To be fair, I couldn't resist. He makes himself such an easy target.

I’ve just come to my senses and unwatched that Bulldogs and umpiring thread. Can I respectfully suggest we all boycott it? That deranged Melbourne character is sapping my enjoyment of the lead-up to the GF. In fact he is infecting the main board in all the grand final threads. I know, I know, more fool me for going there but there’s no getting through that level of stupidity and we should all just leave him to it.

Always found this a strange thread. We have our own posters who love the club people complain about yet we think opposition supporters will not say strange things in our mind??????

Personally I hated being other supporters second club, it is so condescending.

I have hoped for the day most non Doggies supporters saw us with the black hats. It is only 1 win away in 2021. I really DNGA.... what other supporters think or say about us. I only care about us and what we do

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Always found this a strange thread. We have our own posters who love the club people complain about yet we think opposition supporters will not say strange things in our mind??????

Personally I hated being other supporters second club, it is so condescending.

I have hoped for the day most non Doggies supporters saw us with the black hats. It is only 1 win away in 2021. I really DNGA.... what other supporters think or say about us. I only care about us and what we do

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Because it’s funny.

The Buck

All Australian
Sep 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just imagine what it would actually take to get the umpires to deliberately favour our club.
Some clowns are saying it is a conspiracy of the AFL hierarchy together with the umpires.

Gillon Mc: "That you Matt (or whoever)? Yeah look mate, could you blokes make sure the Bulldogs win this game. We'd really like that. You'll have to keep it quiet though. There'll be a good drink in it for you if you know what I mean. Don't forget, mum's the word."

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
Just imagine what it would actually take to get the umpires to deliberately favour our club.
Some clowns are saying it is a conspiracy of the AFL hierarchy together with the umpires.

Gillon Mc: "That you Matt (or whoever)? Yeah look mate, could you blokes make sure the Bulldogs win this game. We'd really like that. You'll have to keep it quiet though. There'll be a good drink in it for you if you know what I mean. Don't forget, mum's the word."

Yeah its a bit strange. If you actually thought that matches were fixed or that umpires had been paid off by a club then why would you even follow the sport? Who would want to follow a sport that is so corrupt?

samass03

Senior List
Oct 13, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yeah its a bit strange. If you actually thought that matches were fixed or that umpires had been paid off by a club then why would you even follow the sport? Who would want to follow a sport that is so corrupt?

Exactly and every time I’ve ever seen match fixing it’s surrounding betting and normally it’s on the spread and not simply wins/losses.

To think the AFL gives directives to umpires to deliberately impact games is insane.

Back