Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like the AFL would benefit more from Melbourne winning the GF than the Dogs. If we were supposedly favoured in 2016 for the drought breaker story, why wouldn't Melbourne be for their own drought breaker?

Ooh goody, we can have years of bitter posting about the premiership gifted to the Dees :D

Seriously when umpires make a lightening quick decision how would they have time to think to favour one side.

I feel like the AFL would benefit more from Melbourne winning the GF than the Dogs. If we were supposedly favoured in 2016 for the drought breaker story, why wouldn't Melbourne be for their own drought breaker?
Maybe but impossible to manipulate, in spite of the conspiracy theories. Why would we have been favoured over their precious child, GWS? They were cherry ripe for the flag that year, until we upset the applecart (or should that be the cherry cart, lol). It’s totally irrelevant, the supposed “benefit” to the AFL.

Feb 11, 2008
West Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
If any of the conspiracy theories were real we'd be looking at the fifth grand final in a row contested between GWS and Gold Coast after hotly contested preliminary finals against Brisbane and Sydney.

Why would you favour the Bulldogs?
Interesting that when you point this out all you get is crickets.

stefcep

All Australian
Jun 6, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Exactly and every time I’ve ever seen match fixing it’s surrounding betting and normally it’s on the spread and not simply wins/losses.

To think the AFL gives directives to umpires to deliberately impact games is insane.

If anything I think we should be getting more frees than we do..and after the Brisbane game that that was in fact the case.

HiReception

Club Legend
Aug 8, 2010
Exiled to Adelaide
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This had been on Simon Meredith's Wikipedia page for 18 days:

1632215397203.png

It's something I do sparingly, but every so often you have to take the initiative and help make the internet a better place.
1632215446670.png

Jan 1, 2015
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This had been on Simon Meredith's Wikipedia page for 18 days:

View attachment 1242320

It's something I do sparingly, but every so often you have to take the initiative and help make the internet a better place.
View attachment 1242322

You missed the bit where under career highlights it says “2016 Premiership player” and Current Club “Western Bulldogs”

48bbbb01d10ec33047b7fcd246846bdb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HiReception

Club Legend
Aug 8, 2010
Exiled to Adelaide
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
You missed the bit where under career highlights it says “2016 Premiership player” and Current Club “Western Bulldogs”

48bbbb01d10ec33047b7fcd246846bdb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you believe it, the original vandal came back and added that AFTER I reverted the other stuff. There's living rent free in someone's head, but in the case of this imbecile I think their head can be considered terra nullius

1632216957097.png

Libbaaaa

Premiership Player
Jun 1, 2021
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Some shocking takes about Adz on the Melbourne board if any of you care to venture. Can't wait to fu** the campaigners up
Pathetic actually. Treloar is a class act who has to constantly field these questions from a savage media looking to right the next puff piece against Collingwood. He loved the Pies and was hurt to leave.

Compare him to Tom McDonald who signed a fat deal and subsequently became fat, then had a sook when no team would take on his deal.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 26, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
A few of them are nothing but *******s
Genuine sad sacks. They're so threatened that they feel like they have to take the piss out of a bloke's well-publicised mental health issues to feel manly again.

I almost miss Danster. At least it was relatively endearing to hear him bang on about the umpires time and time again. Hearing Stinger and demondavey ridicule Treloar for being honest about his struggles is cancer to the eyes.

Genuine sad sacks. They're so threatened that they feel like they have to take the piss out of a bloke's well-publicised mental health issues to feel manly again.

I almost miss Danster. At least it was relatively endearing to hear him bang on about the umpires time and time again. Hearing Stinger and demondavey ridicule Treloar for being honest about his struggles is cancer to the eyes.
Has danster been banned? Tell me it’s true!

Libba39

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2008
Murrumbeena
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Some shocking takes about Adz on the Melbourne board if any of you care to venture. Can't wait to fu** the campaigners up

It probably means they are afraid of him doing a lot of damage on GF day. If he plays up to his best and kicks a couple he is capable of winning the Norm.

Doggy

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Mummy and daddy can buy you a Range Rover, but they can't buy you class.
Can't expect a fan base who has said they will spend the aftermath of the grand final if they win, over on this board trolling, liking posts and laughing at us to have any class.

I believe one of them only wants to win a premiership to visit other team boards to troll and tell them how to win premierships

Sad sacks haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back