Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
A Geelong supporter on De Goey:

He's a 25 year-old footballer in NYC, partying with a mate after two pretty shitty years (yep, he's 'worked' and earned good money, but it's all relative). Sure, he may have done the wrong thing, and hopefully that will get sorted out over there and he'll have to cop the consequences. But to demand that he be sacked back here? Ridiculous. The game's so bloody boring at the moment. It's crying out for more characters. Even 'bad boys'! I'd have him down at Geelong.

Apparently being a serial sex offender makes you a character whom our game needs more of.

On Mofra’s thread. Another classless “winner”

I'm sure Mofra is taking so long as he contemplates where he should place the three Bulldog 'ruckmen'. Stef Martin, Jordon Sweet and Tim English. Even their coach said they were no bloody good. That expert judgement equates to at least a top-five entry (before Jason Johannisen and after Easton Wood).

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
Why after over a month after the grand final, do these supporters feel the need to keep coming onto the other team's board, with their inane, stupid, arrogant, classless posts? Or did I just answer my own question?

Because they feel like they own the website, just like Richmond fans did post 2017.

Libbaaaa

Premiership Player
Jun 1, 2021
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I may be in the minority but who cares about the Dees fans constantly giving it to us, their team demolished us to win the flag, if you ever get free reign to stick it to the opposition it is now.

Yeah honestly I would live on their board for a year if the roles were reversed.

Seriously, if winning a flag means sticking it to the opposition than what’s the point. I walked on air for months afterwards and was very magnanimous towards everyone even Swans supporters until they started the shite about the umpires.

Not content with just winning their first premiership flag for half a century they seem to want to establish themselves as premiership flogs as well.

Yeah, one had the nerve to say it was just banter, there is some seriously nasty stuff being put up. I couldn’t stoop to that level.

Apr 22, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Seriously, if winning a flag means sticking it to the opposition than what’s the point. I walked on air for months afterwards and was very magnanimous towards everyone even Swans supporters until they started the sh*te about the umpires.

When we won the flag, the feeling of blissful happiness was enough. Like many of us here, the whole idea of gloating, least of all on the Swans board, was just a non-starter. I mean, what's the point? Would we seek out opposition supporters 'in real life' to rub their noses in it? That would be the act of a real pr1ck.

Back