Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Arkangel

All Australian
Jun 8, 2007
Internet City
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
How is it the culture of anywhere, Carlton included, if only one player refuses. Even as a joke it doesn’t stand up.

What if the idea at the heart of the joke is the idiocy of the popular over-reliance on the concept of club "culture" in accounting for any behaviour a footballer engages in?

gangsta deluxe

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 14, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Rajasthan Royals!!!
What if the idea at the heart of the joke is the idiocy of the popular over-reliance on the concept of club "culture" in accounting for any behaviour a footballer engages in?

This kind of meta commentary is far too subtle for the context and presentation of the joke.

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
A blues fan wants a compensation pick for Liam Jones.

How is it the culture of anywhere, Carlton included, if only one player refuses. Even as a joke it doesn’t stand up.
Seriously.
It's a light hearted joke.
Taking the piss out of the overused "culture" catchcry...
You are over analysing.

PS. There were no likes for two thirds of the existence of BF.
It's a new thing for the whipper snappers.

gangsta deluxe

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 14, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Rajasthan Royals!!!
Seriously.
It's a light hearted joke.
Taking the piss out of the overused "culture" catchcry...
You are over analysing.

PS. There were no likes for two thirds of the existence of BF.
It's a new thing for the whipper snappers.

Just busting your balls in the hope you might contribute to the topic of the thread,

… got a notification I’ve been a member for 16 years a couple of days ago…

fred cook

Premiership Player
Jan 14, 2005
brunswick
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
nnn
Just busting your balls in the hope you might contribute to the topic of the thread,

… got a notification I’ve been a member for 16 years a couple of days ago…

back of the Herald scum Liam Jones AFL SUPERSTAR to retire from football fk me if he is a SUPERSTAR then Bont is Elvis Presley, Jesus Christ, Neil Armstrong ,and Taylor Swift.

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I was recently reminded of why I hate the team and their supporters. Away with a group friends 2 of them blues supporters. Somehow Bailey Smith's name come up and said I guess you dislike him. Yeah they said but the dogs have the most hated players in the league. They said we hate Hunter, Weightman and Libba, I said nothing other than surely you could not dislike The Bont. They replied he is a border line a big head writing books and he is into to many ads. I said you are just jealous blues supporters who cannot take being the laughing stock team of the millennium. I hope we belt them by 100 points plus next season and they finish on the bottom of the ladder and the Bont, Bailey, Cody and Lachie dominate.

Iamspock

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I was recently reminded of why I hate the team and their supporters. Away with a group friends 2 of them blues supporters. Somehow Bailey Smith's name come up and said I guess you dislike him. Yeah they said but the dogs have the most hated players in the league. They said we hate Hunter, Weightman and Libba, I said nothing other than surely you could not dislike The Bont. They replied he is a border line a big head writing books and he is into to many ads. I said you are just jealous blues supporters who cannot take being the laughing stock team of the millennium. I hope we belt them by 100 points plus next season and they finish on the bottom of the ladder and the Bont, Bailey, Cody and Lachie dominate.
And they would have all of them in a heartbeat...

Roogal

Club Legend
Dec 7, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Ballarat Roosters
Tree's Done …

Tree's up.jpg

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Guess which Bulldogs obsessed Demons ******* posted this. The bloke has to be the saddest most pathetic person on bigfooty by some margin.
“Surprise surprise that the dogs get kissed again with an easy fixture. they play sh!t teams twice whereas the dees play the top 4 from last year all twice. Such a joke of a competition.”

Guess which Bulldogs obsessed Demons ******* posted this. The bloke has to be the saddest most pathetic person on bigfooty by some margin.
“Surprise surprise that the dogs get kissed again with an easy fixture. they play sh!t teams twice whereas the dees play the top 4 from last year all twice. Such a joke of a competition.”
Sounds fair to me 🤷‍♂️

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Melbourne
Play twice: Brisbane, Collingwood, Fremantle, Port Adelaide, Western Bulldogs
First four: Western Bulldogs (H), Gold Coast (A), Essendon (H), Port Adelaide (A)
Last three: Collingwood (H), Carlton (H), Brisbane (A)
Bye: Round 14
Degree of difficulty: 39 (equal 2nd)

Dogs
Play twice: Adelaide, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Richmond
First four: Gold Coast (H), North Melbourne (A), Fremantle (H), Collingwood (A)
Last three: Adelaide (H), Fremantle (A), Geelong (A)
Bye: Round 13
Degree of difficulty: 31 (first)

such unfair

Nov 29, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies
Melbourne
Play twice: Brisbane, Collingwood, Fremantle, Port Adelaide, Western Bulldogs
First four: Western Bulldogs (H), Gold Coast (A), Essendon (H), Port Adelaide (A)
Last three: Collingwood (H), Carlton (H), Brisbane (A)
Bye: Round 14
Degree of difficulty: 39 (equal 2nd)

Dogs
Play twice: Adelaide, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Richmond
First four: Gold Coast (H), North Melbourne (A), Fremantle (H), Collingwood (A)
Last three: Adelaide (H), Fremantle (A), Geelong (A)
Bye: Round 13
Degree of difficulty: 31 (first)

such unfair

I assume you're using the AFL article, which has got us and West Coast mixed up.

Back