Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Have there been other unicorns in AFL history, or is English the first of his race to break through to senior football? AFL should have a pathway program to get more unicorns playing. I wonder if Jarrod Grant wore a wig, and that hair was covering the stump of his horn? I am intrigued by this development.
All BF posters should now yell "go Unicorn" when watching live. At least it will offset the pain of game results.

Yeah it really sucks when you lose a young superstar for way unders and then clubs like Dogs get gifted guys like Ugle-Hagan for free. Throw in the mix that the AFL changed the rules which meant Melbourne wouldn't get Mac Andrew, we've probably been the most shafted club when it comes to father/sons and NGA products. Losing Jackson for unders would hurt.
Old mate is at it again lol

Yeah it really sucks when you lose a young superstar for way unders and then clubs like Dogs get gifted guys like Ugle-Hagan for free. Throw in the mix that the AFL changed the rules which meant Melbourne wouldn't get Mac Andrew, we've probably been the most shafted club when it comes to father/sons and NGA products. Losing Jackson for unders would hurt.
Old mate is at it again lol
"For free" if you ignore our first round pick (14), our 2021 2nd round pick (36) and the rest of our draft hand for 2020 (picks 41 and 54). We obviously got him cheaply for a first pick but he was far from free.

It's also rich to call Melbourne the "most shafted club" when they received Viney for pick 26 when he would have been a top 10 pick in an open draft, if not for GWS to conveniently not nominating him after they came to a deal for Jesse Hogan, not to mention the million other leg ups that club received over the past 15 years.

Miss out on one NGA player due to a rule change and suddenly they're the biggest victims and it's evidence of the AFL conspiring to give us a leg up hahaha.

FWIW I do think the NGAs were a fair rort as far as getting good players for so cheap (prior to the latest rule change) but they were certainly not there to screw over or benefit one club in particular, we just happened to be in the right position to take advantage of it in the same way that others like North and Collingwood were.

Last edited:
"For free" if you ignore our first round pick (14), our 2021 2nd round pick (36) and the rest of our draft hand for 2020 (picks 41 and 54). We obviously got him cheaply for a first pick but he was far from free.

It's also rich to call Melbourne the "most shafted club" when they received Viney for pick 26 when he would have been a top 10 pick in an open draft, if not for GWS to conveniently not nominating him after they came to a deal for Jesse Hogan, not to mention the million other leg ups that club received over the past 15 years.

Miss out on one NGA player due to a rule change and suddenly they're the biggest victims and it's evidence of the AFL conspiring to give us a leg up hahaha.
This poster sooks everything about bulldogs

If Tim sustains his current form for the entirety of the season (big if) he will be demanding a contract along the lines of 5mil over 6 years. West Coast will happily pay that too. He is a unicorn.
I really, really want to keep him and a potential departure would really hurt us, but unicorn is taking it a bit too far. Luke Jackson has him covered and Tim has not yet shown he can hold down the ruck on his own. Amazing all around player but his position is the ruck and he can’t win hit outs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for him, to be honest.

Genuine fixation he's got there...not healthy.

Should still be celebrating a flag, surely.
Agreed. I had a running battle with him last season and said something similar and mods said I was out of order. I genuinely think he has serious issues and should move on for his own benefit.

"Every single game this pimple faced scumbag umpires for us I instantly know we’re going to be in for a shitshow. He’s a genuine piece of s**t of a human and we need to boycott him officiating any RFC games"

dana-change.gif

Swines supporter on the Crows board - it's driving them mental, how good is that?!

View attachment 1378904
Amazing. Once they got past the niceties, the one single reason why this person went on the Crows board to post was to have a sook about the umpires.

Classic Swines fan behaviour.

Amazing. Once they got past the niceties, the one single reason why this person went on the Crows board to post was to have a sook about the umpires.

Classic Swines fan behaviour.
We're living rent free in their head, isn't it great? I'd never bother posting on another team's board to have a dig at a third team, what's the point? I only took a peep at the Crows board to see what changes they thought were likely, but so many names are being tossed around, and the merits of so many players questioned (not to mention many whinges about playing in Ballarat), I won't go back again.

We're living rent free in their head, isn't it great? I'd never bother posting on another team's board to have a dig at a third team, what's the point? I only took a peep at the Crows board to see what changes they thought were likely, but so many names are being tossed around, and the merits of so many players questioned (not to mention many whinges about playing in Ballarat), I won't go back again.
Yeah it's remarkable but also hilarious how many of them are so head ****ed by it.

I just dropped a small note on the main board thread for this game to see how many I can catch, expecting a decent haul 🎣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back