Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

The Buck

All Australian
Sep 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Melbourne board has a whole thread dedicated to us. It’s worth a laugh but it’s mostly just shitposting for shitposting’s sake.

I was tempted to go and have a look after reading your post MOC.

17 pages of unrestrained psychopathology, 17 bloody pages! They are seriously obsessed with us.

I can't recall such a fixation on one club on this board, let alone the depth of hatred and bitterness.

Underneath their hubris and arrogance is a lurking fear of us imo.

I was tempted to go and have a look after reading your post MOC.

17 pages of unrestrained psychopathology, 17 bloody pages! They are seriously obsessed with us.

I can't recall such a fixation on one club on this board, let alone the depth of hatred and bitterness.

Underneath their hubris and arrogance is a lurking fear of us imo.
So Sydney, and Melbourne. Have Adelaide recovered from Troy Pannell yet? What about Richmond and Libba Senior? North and their Bont hate. GWS after we ruined their certain flag. Eleven to go. 😀

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Sampi, was held, 😂

West Coast supporter carrying a grudge against Leon Barry’s hold in the 2005 final.
Sampi WAS held, Kenneally took him out of the contest. There's a clearer pic somewhere, but this is the best I could find at short notice:

images

Sampi WAS held, Kenneally took him out of the contest. There's a clearer pic somewhere, but this is the best I could find at short notice:

images
I thought it was hilarious in terms of the fact the Swines still carry on about 2016. Even though their flag is “tainted”.

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I thought it was hilarious in terms of the fact the Swines still carry on about 2016. Even though their flag is “tainted”.
Yeah, it's a long time to hang onto that, I agree.

But I love dragging that Barry/Sampi one out for Swines fans to show them how their flag was a result of umpire error in their favour.

images
It was basically 0.5 seconds before that, REALLY showing off the hold, and it was plastered all over the AFLs official Fixture pamphlet for the next year. ******* hilarious.

Yeah, it's a long time to hang onto that, I agree.

But I love dragging that Barry/Sampi one out for Swines fans to show them how their flag was a result of umpire error in their favour.
And how, if they'd been paid Those Famous Three Free Kicks (which is logically impossible) in 2016 they still would have lost by 4 points :).

"can u believe the afl has sacrificed the whole comp and the future of the game just to stop the tigers winning the flag every year ? they're trying to stop a club but in the process they've destroyed the whole game"

RIP AFL :p

"can u believe the afl has sacrificed the whole comp and the future of the game just to stop the tigers winning the flag every year ? they're trying to stop a club but in the process they've destroyed the whole game"

RIP AFL :p
Hahaha. That’s even worse than “the Bulldogs are gifted free kicks every week” - to what end has never been clear.

The AFL moves in mysterious ways!

“Free kick Melbourne” is starting to become a thing now lol, oppo fans have began to view them as umpires pets the same way they viewed us. Hope they enjoy the universal hatred.

It’s almost like it’s a coping mechanism for those who don’t win. Just allege corruption

Nothing beats Sydney supporters, they really are deranged.

They seem to really think that if they convince everyone that they “woz robbed” it’s going to change the outcome.

Back