Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

It’s almost like it’s a coping mechanism for those who don’t win. Just allege corruption
Hmmmm. Where have I heard that before? :think:

Maybe they could start a campaign with the slogan "Making AFL Great Again"?

Hmmmm. Where have I heard that before? :think:

Maybe they could start a campaign with the slogan "Making AFL Great Again"?

Exactly. That’s the gold standard of this example

It happens everywhere. There’s a big orange guy in the USA and many of his redneck supporters who reckon he is rightfully president and the other side cheated

The well-known lunatic is now conceding that a string of his own players plus players from other teams all dive and fake for free kicks, but none are as bad as Cody who is the worst in the history of the AFL :rolleyes:. Also this week his team comfortably won the free kicks therefore it follows that it was a pretty easy win and proof of how the Dogs have had easy wins over the journey due to winning the frees.

Bulldogs85

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
NBA- Houston Rockets
The well-known lunatic is now conceding that a string of his own players plus players from other teams all dive and fake for free kicks, but none are as bad as Cody who is the worst in the history of the AFL :rolleyes:. Also this week his team comfortably won the free kicks therefore it follows that it was a pretty easy win and proof of how the Dogs have had easy wins over the journey due to winning the frees.
That poster is the biggest clown in Social media history

The main board is a cesspit that gets turned up for dogs games.

Notice Brisbane fans being especially mouthy - I guess when they crumble in September that will be fun to watch. Must be grating that Josh Schache has won more finals than Brisbane after three top four finishes under Fagan.

the injury trolling of weightman is pathetic though

Notice Brisbane fans being especially mouthy - I guess when they crumble in September that will be fun to watch. Must be grating that Josh Schache has won more finals than Brisbane after three top four finishes under Fagan.

I thought that was against Bigfooty law. Who are the mods in charge?

I do love how much Cody gets under everyone else's skin. Thing is most of the free kicks are there but the opposition supporters are too blinded by sheer hatred to see it. It's hilarious.

I do love how much Cody gets under everyone else's skin. Thing is most of the free kicks are there but the opposition supporters are too blinded by sheer hatred to see it. It's hilarious.
Not when he gets trolled so badly, it’s bullying. We seem to have no sense of fair play about footy now, when is it ok to cheer when a player breaks their shoulder, that is disgusting 🤢

He doesn't even get that many. Would be interested to know which players get the most free kicks, AFL wide. Oliver Gigacz ?

Oliver G

Premium Platinum
May 14, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
He doesn't even get that many. Would be interested to know which players get the most free kicks, AFL wide. Oliver Gigacz ?

Most high tackle free kicks for in 2022...

HT.png

My Essington supporting son showed me some posts from another Essington forum after their game last night.

”My brother is a quadriplegic, but we were so bad he got up to turn off the TV. Essendon football club cured my brother.”

and another

”My cousin has been in a coma for six weeks, I told him stay there cuz, it’s not better out here.”

Last edited:

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
To what end do the Bulldogs have top level talent coming through under 25?
Aaron Naughton
Bailey Smith (who is in danger of derailing his career with off field stuff)
Cody Weightman maybe?

Ed Richards is a good flanker at this stage, wouldn't call him a star
JUH has been under whelming so far and hasn't lived up to the hype of a number 1 pick

Rest of your list born 1998 and after is meh and haven't done anything of note

particularly impressive as this came from a West Coast fan who was defending their youngsters

Back