Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want some cheap entertainment in the quiet season have a look at the North 2019 Draft thread from about pages 150-165. Absolutely hilarious...
Favourite quote so far: "Gold Coast have nothing to trade with sit down"

Not disappointed

These gems on the main board, where Tigger supporters try to argue that Dusty is better than Gaz senior...

No il have Dusty in front of Ablett snr, Carey has Dusty covered at the moment.

Ablett played in a weak era filled with weak defenses would never last a quarter in the modern game of the 70s either

These gems on the main board, where Tigger supporters try to argue that Dusty is better than Gaz senior...
Geeze, how would the grass minding Rance have gone against the likes of Ablett Snr, Dunstall, Lockett etc

Not sure his efforts in auditioning for the Australian Diving Team would get him very far back then

Geeze, how would the grass minding Rance have gone against the likes of Ablett Snr, Dunstall, Lockett etc

Not sure his efforts in auditioning for the Australian Diving Team would get him very far back then
Lol the diver would be destroyed by the greats of the game , tigers supporters are absolutely delusional about their own players .

Rance was a good defender but nowhere near as good as SOS, Scarlo and fletcher ect ....it’s not a fair comparison.

mans just reading their drivel about Gaz snr and Dusty just drives it home....absolute clueless w***ers

Lol the diver would be destroyed by the greats of the game , tigers supporters are absolutely delusional about their own players .

Rance was a good defender but nowhere near as good as SOS, Scarlo and fletcher ect ....it’s not a fair comparison.

mans just reading their drivel about Gaz snr and Dusty just drives it home....absolute clueless w***ers

I'd have him ahead of Silvagni and Fletcher pretty easily actually.

He and Scarlett had it far harder - way more umpire scrutiny about the slightest infringement. Defenders in earlier eras got away with murder.

I'd have him ahead of Silvagni and Fletcher pretty easily actually.

He and Scarlett had it far harder - way more umpire scrutiny about the slightest infringement. Defenders in earlier eras got away with murder.
Rance spoilt his record with his flops.
Would have enjoyed watching him play against Lloyd.
They would have made the Olympics as a synchronised diving act.

Rance would have been killed.

Stood in the hole once guarding grass... they'd have made shoelaces out of what was left.

GO Catters

Rance would have been killed.

Stood in the hole once guarding grass... they'd have made shoelaces out of what was left.

GO Catters

Could you imagine the carnage if he played on Plugger or Gaz senior and did something like this?

Could you imagine the carnage if he played on Plugger or Gaz senior and did something like this?

Imagine against Dunstall and how a few Hawks teammates would react...

at least his JW bretheren will know how he'll react when the poor bastards close the door when they see him coing with the pamphlettes lol

Go CAtters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rather imagine him trying that on Lockett and seeing Lockett's reaction, don't think Rance would be faking hitting the turf.

What happened by the way, did he get reported for that incident?

2-week suspension for the elbow

Easy solution SC.....don't tag posters......its not a new revelation...

...and you come to this site because you are a passionate Cat fan....which overrides external perceived shortcomings of the site in general.

I used to visit the Bay...and more often the main board...I avoid both these days.

Keep up the good work on this board.

The bay and the wider site is officially dead , Aparently you can recieve infractions and warnings for tagging posters despite the function still being allowed on the site

just another nail in the coffin on bigfooty ...really questioning why I bother with the site anymore
The point of tagging posters - at least in here - mostly results in some mess being cleaned up and some form of infraction being issued.
It rarely ends well and often brings an argument from somewhere else in here - again not ending well.

If tagged into another board - you can always just ignore it - it often is someone looking to point score or bait anyway.

OF course, there are the few and far between innocent exceptions to the norm.

GO Catters

The bay and the wider site is officially dead , Aparently you can recieve infractions and warnings for tagging posters despite the function still being allowed on the site

just another nail in the coffin on bigfooty ...really questioning why I bother with the site anymore
Yep. Certainly enjoyed my break from the board. Partially to do with footy chat being boring as bat s**t during as summer mind you.

I’m on another forum, just one admin. No mods. Simple infraction system, just vote someone for a break. Enough votes in a rolling 3 week period. Yellow card. Keep going... Ban.

So much more simple, seems to work ok too. The weekly campaigner offs (shitfights) are even amusing too. No swear filter.

Certainly is a eye opening change to be censorship free.

Yep. Certainly enjoyed my break from the board. Partially to do with footy chat being boring as bat s**t during as summer mind you.

I’m on another forum, just one admin. No mods. Simple infraction system, just vote someone for a break. Enough votes in a rolling 3 week period. Yellow card. Keep going... Ban.

So much more simple, seems to work ok too. The weekly campaigner offs (shitfights) are even amusing too. No swear filter.

Certainly is a eye opening change to be censorship free.

Can you name the forum?
Outside of a handful of boards here (from my experience, here, cricket and NFL boards seem the best) I find this site both overly sensitive to anything slightly seen as "offensive" and completely ignorant of blatant trolling.

Can you name the forum?
Outside of a handful of boards here (from my experience, here, cricket and NFL boards seem the best) I find this site both overly sensitive to anything slightly seen as "offensive" and completely ignorant of blatant trolling.
The Fighting utensil

Gota love Richmond fans complaining about playing at Ikon park against Carlton damn hypocrites

Seems the round 1 match was always at Ikon Park, and the fans better get used to is as they have 2 further home games at the venue - after the club decided to move from their traditional home ground:

Following an extensive review, Richmond and the AFL have decided to move the two AFLW home games at the Swinburne Centre to Ikon Park, due to capacity limitations.

The Club is anticipating large crowds to attend its home games at Punt Road, and due to recent construction around the facility, crowd capacity will be heavily reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back