Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't there only a handful of players from the 2009 team who didn't make All Australian at some point of their careers?

Yep. Blake, Byrnes, Rooke, Varcoe and Wojcinski IIRC.

Think about if this GF was between Richmond and Hawthorn, you don't want either side to win, one is your arch rival and the other among many things can be in the conversation at having a greater dynasty than you. Well that's how Hawks fans feel now and I love it, we have ruined the GF for them

Would be funny watching Lynch try his tough man act with the likes of Scarlo, Milburn and Rooke around though. He'd probably be left in the corner of the changerooms in a foetal position rocking back and forth and refusing to come back on after half time if that match-up ever eventuated.

Our defense held Tredrea to 2, Riewoldt to 1 and Cloke to 3 (0 after 5min into the 2nd). I'd bet everything he'd probably go goalless against our 07-11 defense.

That's it. Hands down. This wins dumbest comment of the year - see Brad Crouch main board trade thread from a Collingwood poster:

"Tim Kelly left because u didn't offer enough money and he needed a contract to set him up financially after joining AFL late"

Not everyone here was here for the last GF win or loss...

It gets messy - dont add to it unless you expect poor results

GO Catters

Too late for warnings, I went in..

''What a sad and pathetic thread.

I better get out of here before the jealousy and insecurity stain my boots..''

Couldn't help myself :p

Too late for warnings, I went in..

''What a sad and pathetic thread.

I better get out of here before the jealousy and insecurity stain my boots..''

Couldn't help myself :p
FYI - new accounts appearing in GF week are suspect - good luck.

And welcome "newbie"

GO Catters

Would be funny watching Lynch try his tough man act with the likes of Scarlo, Milburn and Rooke around though. He'd probably be left in the corner of the changerooms in a foetal position rocking back and forth and refusing to come back on after half time if that match-up ever eventuated.

I don't really know if we have the player to do it but I think it would be worth sending someone out there to really rough him up. He's a good player and may have enough maturity to have an impact on the game regardless (he's proven he will bite but can still play) but I think it would be an option.

I don't really know if we have the player to do it but I think it would be worth sending someone out there to really rough him up. He's a good player and may have enough maturity to have an impact on the game regardless (he's proven he will bite but can still play) but I think it would be an option.

I thought Port were into him a bit in the first half and he didn't have much impact then, seemed to have worked a bit early, he settled later though.

Rather us just focus on our footy tbh and forget the mind games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simple Rich hate us and want us to fall

Thats Jordan's Clark's perogative, just don't regard Cameron an imbecile to think Geelong is not about to struggle shortly like Hawthorn, Sydney and North from top ups.

By the way , your list was not done, you had a younger Selwood and Hawkins with a generational player in Paddy coming in on the cheap to alter your window temporarily. Who is your next Danger to sell the long term to Cameron?

He compared us to North lmfao

Seems that went well then......

Yeah, the bloody mod assumed my new account is just a troll one, overreaction by them, man up and handle the banter, gotta be able to get as good as you give.

Lucky I didn't request the deletion of this one like i was going too, think they will see it's legit and i can get rid of this one as i hate the name.

Last edited:
Holy s**t, this guys good.

funny thing with this scenario, although Geelong are trying to do a Hawthorn and kick it for a little longer, Collingwood are not pristinely set up either.

Nevertheless Collingwood have the crowds and they would appreciate the effect of a forward target with kudos in a team thats largely a midfield especially to its supporter base and Maguire would know it.

Even Cameron would be aware at least Collingwood have a few youngsters and can create pull even though Geelong have their connections. Cameron could even live in the country and the Pies parachute him in for training and match day.

Adams is there to and may be the next captain who Cameron would be familar with.

Its an interesting scenario, let the bidding begin

Nope, not enough, they can match them.

You have to think of Cameron's career welfare to because Geelong's list is looking perilious. you can't anchor your focus to this shortened year. Like a ASX stock its all about forward earnings

If GWS matches the bid can GWS still trade with Collingwood or anyone else if Geelong does not step up to the plate?

Here is another thing, if I am Jordan Clark, why would I want to stick around at Geelong? The list is about to hit the wall and go off the cliff and I am not getting an opportunity anyway. You are chasing players like Higgins and Smith to!!! If your not trading Clark is he supposed to remain in the twos??. Clark has not been in your plans why should Clark not want to exit??

Apart from Clark, they do not have anyone good enough young enough to really help your list.

The thing with Geelong is a lot of it revolves around Danger. Even on the weekend Ablett's kicking helped them but he will be gone next year.

They have some handy players and are a good team but their age profile is against them and Cameron. They rely on Danger a lot and even more in the years ahead before father time catches up with him to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back