Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This on the main board from a North supporter about Gary Rohan....

Had a look at North's list, and he'd be their 2nd highest goalkicker behind Ziebell.

As they say in the classics you are only as good as your last game - Rohan's 150th was a thing of beauty.
Held some great marks and those set shots - what a sight to behold - absolutely flushed each one and his kicking action was text book and effortless ;)
Really interested to see how he goes as the 3rd tall , might surprise !

As they say in the classics you are only as good as your last game - Rohan's 150th was a thing of beauty.
Held some great marks and those set shots - what a sight to behold - absolutely flushed each one and his kicking action was text book and effortless ;)
Really interested to see how he goes as the 3rd tall , might surprise !
He was very good, in the main.

But you are really only as good as your next game. ;)

No Bolton, no Cotchin, no Prestia, no Edwards, no Lambert - the midfield is looking pretty bare after that.

Luckily they should get Martin, Riewoldt and Lynch back this week though.

LOL - get stronger then

Yeah alright mate.

Ah....maybe it's by not getting into punch ons all the time?

I'm sure Mansell will bounce off him again

:hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

What is the off field stuff we've supposedly done?

For real though, I just don't think Geelong culture allows for the 'go out, have too many beers, get into a punch on' types. Other than Blicav's ill-timed BBQ last year (er, and Rohan), there wasn't too much 'off field' stuff to report

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For real though, I just don't think Geelong culture allows for the 'go out, have too many beers, get into a punch on' types. Other than Blicav's ill-timed BBQ last year (er, and Rohan), there wasn't too much 'off field' stuff to report
I would be too afraid of Selwood. Even if he was 20 years old and I was Joel Corey I wouldn't risk it

I would be too afraid of Selwood. Even if he was 20 years old and I was Joel Corey I wouldn't risk it

Hahaha a bloody good point

I can see why the Tugboats have no respect for Cuck-chin - he's leading by example letting his wife breach the Covid bubble ffs

Kardinia Park is barely a AFL standard ground and nowhere near a finals standard ground

Geelong left their original home ground far before Richmond did kid.

Yet Geelong never moved back after the Second World War ended, just shows that they will rather ditch their homeground than play there, as they will do in the next few years when they move to Docklands

Geelong would not be in the 8 without their home ground,the G is too big to be a fortress,Cats lock away 90 plus percent of their home fans at their home ground plus it is of perculiar dimensions,the G playing field is of a similar size to most grounds.

Imagine if we built Punt Road to 40k capacity and only let Tigers in?

We’d have 25 premierships by now.

Hocking would change the rules and stop Richmond supporters from going to their home ground in the numbers Geelong are allowed I bet.
They really do have the dumbest supporters around

so I like to occasionally read (not interact with) oppo pre-game threads for a bit of insight, and every now and then I'll see some random from another club post some variation along the lines of "hi all, good luck against the Cats, if you do X and X you should be able to win the game"

Do these people know that the oppo supporter boards are also just supporters? Telling them to closely check Tom Stewart or ensure Tom Hawkins doesn't get off the chain isn't going to help their club win the game from bay 21 :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back