Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
165576.jpg

Christ:thumbsdown:

He's a genuine campaigner.
A downright dickhead and is so royally head ****** by the Cats it actually makes my soul sing like the angles.
He spends his entire existence on this board. I've offered to help him. Maybe the next step is self-admission to the psychiatric unit.

I wish you well A Cut Above

A downright dickhead and is so royally head ****** by the Cats it actually makes my soul sing like the angles.
Thief of oxygen comes to mind.

He spends his entire existence on this board. I've offered to help him. Maybe the next step is self-admission to the psychiatric unit.

A Cut Above is Bosk, isn't it? Or is it Bayer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The GC is a hole. I've lived there and I'm moving back. Happy wife is a happy life.

I worked on the Gold Coast University Hospital build and I whilst I enjoyed the fly in fly out time there I wouldn't live there for quids. Brisbanites love to call it little Beirut!! But then you have to laugh at that from Brisbanites!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. Our "franchise" is probably older than every single building in the entire Gold Coast and is synonymous with sustained success. The Gold Coast's major cultural touchstone is that Warwick Capper once ran for mayor... :huh:

Really Warwick Capper? Gosh, never heard that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had a look at the GC vent page, I see that the usual suspects are still attacking Gaz

So the AFL website today is reporting that Ablett is now on a basketball tour in the states after BRIEFLY returning to Geelong for his sister’s funeral. Well that says it all about this guy doesn’t it.

So glad this guy is gone #Grablett

All class

Bunch of *******s don’t understand that people deal with personal crisis and grief in different ways.

Clueless

Last edited:
Just had a look at the GC vent page, I see that the usual suspects are still attacking Gaz

All class

Bunch of *******s don’t understand that people deal with personal crisis and grief in different ways.

Clueless
Bitter *silly people are gonna *****.

You’d think they have more venom for their own board trading Weller for pick 2... but they are so all jubilant all over themselves that someone actually wanted to go there that they lost all sense of reason and logic and threw up all over themselves to be able to say they got a player.

Best left to lick themselves clean I feel.

Go Catters

Bitter ****silly people are gonna ********.

You’d think they have more venom for their own board trading Weller for pick 2... but they are so all jubilant all over themselves that someone actually wanted to go there that they lost all sense of reason and logic and threw up all over themselves to be able to say they got a player.

Go Catters
Sorry Daz I just can’t help myself when I see disgusting s**t like that written

I’ll try my best not to bitch about it in the future

Go for it - I mean feel free to read their stuff and makes comments here - but clearly some of them are - I’ll say bitter - and it’s their board so they can post what they like. Just don’t be shocked by it.

Go Catters

Bitter ****silly people are gonna ********.

Go Catters
A very good young player wanting to go there is well worth Pick 2 considering there's probably more than 50% chance of whoever they picked would leave anyway. Plus it's a rubbish draft.

A very good young player wanting to go there is well worth Pick 2 considering there's probably more than 50% chance of whoever they picked would leave anyway. Plus it's a rubbish draft.
Remind me when I buy fruit from you to make sure your hands are nowhere near the scales..

Might be a bit slanted ..

Go Catters

A Cut Above is a poster that is a waste of sperm and a bandwagon that glorifies the thugs of the past.
Look at his latest avatar. The poor little midget Greek fatty, so obsessed with the GFC.
Seek help A Cut Above

Let me guess. Bods, Iva and Anarchy.
Birds of a feather flock together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back