Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

On the salt, I mean Hawthorn board for the lols and counted 31 umpire whinges to the third quarter during our match against Brisbane, a match where we lost the free kick count. On the Porties board they are convinced we are on the PEDs and of course on the Richmond board the tinfoil crazies have just replaced shocking with a combined Scott brother conspiracy as a unified plot designed to bring down the invincible Tigers who will win the next three flags.

The gift that keeps on giving 😍

“Even in our latter years of the dynasty when it was clear we are not the force we once were, we had the AFL & Geelong so spooked they paniced and did ARCGATE. This year was one of the most obvious examples of AFL meddling i have seen, our games were so crazily umpired compared to every other game i watched.”

The gift that keeps on giving 😍

“Even in our latter years of the dynasty when it was clear we are not the force we once were, we had the AFL & Geelong so spooked they paniced and did ARCGATE. This year was one of the most obvious examples of AFL meddling i have seen, our games were so crazily umpired compared to every other game i watched.”
Why would the AFL not want an up-and-about Richmond? They'd contribute to a healthier bottom line with their supporter base.

Also, if that is a direct quote you can wind them up some more by telling them it is "panicked" not "paniced" ;)

Why would the AFL not want an up-and-about Richmond? They'd contribute to a healthier bottom line with their supporter base.

Also, if that is a direct quote you can wind them up some more by telling them it is "panicked" not "paniced" ;)
Pivo's spelling is correct. If only we could get Kane Tenace to tell them.

AFL loves a successful Triggies, those nuffs buy so much Premiership and finals memorabilia that they could easily start up teams in another 2 states.
It wasn't that way until 2017/18 after they won a flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiggies threads make for good reading, they were still robbed by ARC don't you know guys? And they would have kicked 10 in that first quarter :$

Fun read, so much salt their board will get gout.

a-pinch-of-5b8d70.jpg

all it took for Geelong to win was:
  • A farcical ARC call to deny Richmond.
  • 3 years of rule changes all designed to benefit Geelong.
  • The AFL's General Manager of Football Operations becoming Club CEO (Brother is also a club legend.)
  • The Umpires boss being the twin of the current Coach.
  • AFL giving Geelong permission to trade their first rounder 3 years in a row despite rules sttaing that this was not allowed.
  • A former Richmond player joining their coaching ranks.
  • A former Richmond player joining theit playing list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back