Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

On the news that Dean Gore has come home, I found this gem on /r/AFL

Screen_Shot_2017_12_08_at_9_48_39_am.png

o_O
He showed up because one of his roar articles was a great source of incredulity and ridicule. For whatever reason he won't leave.

Bosk has his own special brand of stupidity, I’m pretty sure he is living proof that evolution can be reversed.
Homoerectus lives amongst us lol

Regarding the Gore/Dangerfield swap.

Seems to me that Dangerfield actually makes teams worse. Therefore Adelaide are winning this trade.

Ok then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I once went out on a date and found out she went for the Dawks, the conversation went downhill pretty quickly after that.

Not even the good sex could make me stick around .
I'd be exactly the same!

I have a friend who kind of likes Hawthorn, so I gave her two sons Geelong memberships for Christmas + they loved the pressies that come with the House Cat or interstate memberships lol

I'd be exactly the same!

I have a friend who kind of likes Hawthorn, so I gave her two sons Geelong memberships for Christmas + they loved the pressies that come with the House Cat or interstate memberships lol
The date was a hawks supporter much like what you see on BF, just loud and brash when it came to the discussion about the team.

Really really arogrant too...oh the things I did to her to pay her back for the things she said about the GFC ;)

The date was a hawks supporter much like what you see on BF, just loud and brash when it came to the discussion about the team.

Really really arogrant too...oh the things I did to her to pay her back for the things she said about the GFC ;)
Did you get payback for what Leigh Matthews did to Bruns?

I'm not buying it tbh. Why didn't said person come out with it in the 80s and 90s when he was a God among men...
Ablett was 17, woman was 16, at the time of the alleged assault. The woman said that every time she sees GASr she loses the plot.

I think it's perhaps now women are better educated about saying no + hopefully have more confidence, also, it maybe that sexual assault is taken more seriously now, especially with DNA evidence.

Semi troll thread "Most superstars in a premiership side"

Has there ever been a Premiership team with more superstars than Richmond's 2017 team.

Alex Rance arguably the greatest defender in modern history
Trent Cotchin inspirational brownlow medalist premiership captain, as tough and as selfless as Budda Hocking but as skillful as Gary Ablett
Dustin Martin, arguably the greatest player of the modern era
Jack Riewoldt, two time Coleman medalist and proven big game performer

Me:
2007:
Scarlett
Selwood
Johnson
Bartel
Ablett
Enright

Dipsticks response:

Rance > Scarlett
Cotchin > Selwood
Jack > Johnson
Dusty > Ablett
Prestia = Bartel
Enright was a great player I give you that

People joke that Geelong is full of meth heads. LOL.

I'm still lmao at your comment - "Not even the good sex could make me stick around."

While this thread is about opposition supporters, I have to post this little jewel.

I have a friend who is a mad Geelong supporter + has two dogs, a labrador + a dingo. Because we call Hawks 'Poos+Wees', when she lets her dogs outside for their comfort break, she calls out 'Hawthorns! Come on girls, time for Hawthorns' :p

Me:

Dipsticks response:

The tuggers win one fluked flake with possibly the worst premiership list ever, and suddenly they all think they are the greatest team to ever play the game. Bunch of demented flogs. I hope they don’t even make the finals next year so they all stfu.

The tuggers win one fluked flake with possibly the worst premiership list ever, and suddenly they all think they are the greatest team to ever play the game. Bunch of demented flogs. I hope they don’t even make the finals next year so they all stfu.
I found this year's GF a bit of a snooze, turned it off at the beginning of Q4, it just didn't have that GF atmosphere, the excitement + that elite GF quality play.

Me:

Dipsticks response:

I was just coming back to post this. Oh my.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back