Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a head you just wanna slam in a car door too
I was going to post the curb stomp gif from American History X but it might be a little inappropriate.

I was going to post the curb stomp gif from American History X but it might be a little inappropriate.
Good choice to not go there. :cool::thumbsu:

Go Catters

Greenwood or Mrouch to do a number on him. Make contact on his foot at every chance, f*** him. If he's out there he's fair game, if he's going to be a media **** over it you're even fairer game.
Sort his foot out for good, what sort of smug f***wit comes over here by himself a day before his teammates, what a colossal flog.

I think this is my favourite instance yet of just how much Danger has hurt the Crers. He can catch a plane a day earlier and it has them tearing their hair out.

Adelaide Board already stressing the local lad Doedee wants to come home and thats why they are playing an ex-cricketer in front of there 1st round pick

The word "perhaps" doesn't relate to the word "stressing". More like speculating. We needed a hartigan replacement, Keith was that person.

On the main board:
"I repeat, if the Cats want to play 11 matches at Skilled they should be forced to travel interstate 8 times. Even then you would have it better than the interstate teams, who have 11 or 12 matches at their home grounds, and travel interstate 10 or 11 times."

On the main board:
"I repeat, if the Cats want to play 11 matches at Skilled they should be forced to travel interstate 8 times. Even then you would have it better than the interstate teams, who have 11 or 12 matches at their home grounds, and travel interstate 10 or 11 times."
And from a pie no less-softest draw every year. Rofl.

And from a pie no less-softest draw every year. Rofl.

We are just about the only AFL side that doesn't get to play its home games at its home ground every time.

Why the F... should we play a single home game at edihad?? Absolute useless place.

Would much rather it be the MCG for blockbusters if not skilled

Every game hawthorn has ever lost has been because of an umpire.

Didn't they actually burn the lawn of an AFL umpire from their 2001 AFL preliminary final loss??

Ah, good ol' Goldspink.

Saved them from a Port-like smashing by the Lions the week after anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Main board....

Hello all.
Last Saturday week we saw an amazing game from Patrick Dangerfield where he injured his foot went forward. He completely altered Hawthorns structure and had eleven scoring shot for 5 goal 6. Amazing.
On Monday he reacted to a tweet from Kane Cornes that he was overplaying injury and rolled out to a presser looking like a mummy.
He travelled without the team due to previous commitments.
He played and had impact put took a dive.
Harry Taylor took a piece of Ham out on the field and gave it to Josh Jenkins after the game.
Dangerfield and Selwood have done another look at us media piece today.
My question is. Are they being distracted and should reign it in a bit? Or should they just go for it.
As an Adelaide fan I have soft spot for Danger but feel it's all becoming about him and not team.
Every team has marquee players but his profile is becoming more than the team.
All in all I'd think that Geelongs media department have made some errors in the last week pandering to a players needs and looking for profile that way than focusing on the the big picture.
Doss what was that thing I said last time?

I am surprised in the joy some opposition supporters are getting from Dangerfield copping a week. Surely they are aware that this isn't an isolated incident and could quite easily be any player on any team. I'd be more concerned that such a tackle is now report worthy than getting any schadenfreude over another team. But then again I like to think I am not a mindless idiot.

I am surprised in the joy some opposition supporters are getting from Dangerfield copping a week. Surely they are aware that this isn't an isolated incident and could quite easily be any player on any team. I'd be more concerned that such a tackle is now report worthy than getting any schadenfreude over another team. But then again I like to think I am not a mindless idiot.

I'm just waiting for half a dozen tackles over the remainder of the year being carbon copies of the Dangerfield tackle with the same result and not even being looked at, similar to the half a dozen jumper punches similar to the Hawkins one that haven't been looked at.

Problem is that the MRP don't use previous decisions, so now they have delt with Geelong they can forget all about it.

Crows board.

Found it mildly amusing that in the Dangerfield thread on the main board, two of the most vocal Crows fans had the word Danger in their user name.

Looks like they're still not over him moving on to bigger and better things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back