Status
Not open for further replies.

Moley Russels Wart

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
lol already rolling out the excuses

pinning all their flag hopes on an injured 27 year old mid-season draft debutant :$

I don't get their obsession, I don't think about them at all. Did anyone notice this obsession before they started having a mental breakdown?

They are obviously unwell, carrying on like the 2017 final against us was the biggest jizz in their pants they've ever had. Bearing in mind they actually won the Grand Final that year...

Signs you might be a Richmond supporter:

- You've made change out of the offering plate at church.
- Your family tree doesn't fork.
- You own a home that's mobile but several cars that aren't.
- The value of your car goes up and down depending how much petrol is in it.
- You mowed your front lawn and found a car.
- You think the stock market has a fence around it.
- Your wife has ever said "Come move this transmission so I can have a bath".
- Your wife can climb a tree quicker than your cat.
- You've ever financed a tattoo.
- You see a sign that says "Say no to crack" and it prompts you to pull up your pants.
- Both your dog and your wallet are on a chain.
- Your wife's hairdo has been destroyed by a ceiling fan.
- Your dad walks you to school because you're both in the same grade.
- You think loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.
- Birds are attracted to your beard.
- You take the dog for a walk and both use the tree on the corner.
- You stand under the mistletoe at Christmas and wait for your granny and cousin Bobby-Sue to walk past.
- You try to pick up at a family reunion.
- Your idea of a 7 course meal is a bucket of KFC and a six pack.

JohnZ

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Awful atmosphere, viewing angles wrong from the higher levels, crap food, too narrow, awful artificial lighting... get rid of it.

Was surrounded by a bunch of norf flogs too, who absolutely gave it to us in a very nonsensical way ("who needs 100,000 members!", "where's your 2017 premiership now", "dusty is a duck" - can someone explain this one to me please? etc.), which just made it a WONDERFUL night...

Hmm, wonder if us Cats fans will cop this treatment on Friday night, oh wait:

I can see it now....10's of 1,000's of tiger fans waving their elbows around in the stands singing.....

'Ohhhhhhhhhhhh the gary ablett......that's what its all about'

Funking Campaigners the lot of 'em

Even the bay are trotting out the typical and inaccurate Dank line about our flag years

They really have no idea

Love how the response to Mooney saying we didn't have injections was "he must've been lying".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even the bay are trotting out the typical and inaccurate Dank line about our flag years

They really have no idea
And you campaigners keep taking the bait

romeohwho

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 20, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
When you see nonsensical drivel like that I always wonder if the Tiges board is full of 12 year olds learning to write coherently or drug addled adults....
At. the final in 2017 we were surrounded by absolutely rabid Richmond fans- they were desperate to win that game and were really aggro, super hyped up, almost beside themselves. The funny thing was heaps of them were 17- 18 year old guys who hadn’t been that long in the wilderness or suffered for too long and I remember thinking how weird is this! Made me quite nostalgic for the old grog squad tiger fans who just got sloshed and fell over in quite a good natured manner.

Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
At. the final in 2017 we were surrounded by absolutely rabid Richmond fans- they were desperate to win that game and were really aggro, super hyped up, almost beside themselves. The funny thing was heaps of them were 17- 18 year old guys who hadn’t been that long in the wilderness or suffered for too long and I remember thinking how weird is this! Made me quite nostalgic for the old grog squad tiger fans who just got sloshed and fell over in quite a good natured manner.

I felt happy for the 3 Richmond fans I know who are in their 60s, and had to suffer their banter era of Tambling, Wallace, etc. I wanted Richo to win a Brownlow for them. And when Richmond rolled the Crows I was happy for those 3 I know.

The rest of their fanbase, people I have met or interacted with on here, toxic and entitled as *. Continue to claim "Big4" status but in the AFL era are as successful as the Bulldogs and Port.
Utter bellends for the most part and glad their dynasty was capped at 1 year.

The Hawfies on here are mainly flogs, but the ones I know in person were very humble about their hattrick.

The Tiggies fans I work with, christ you would swear they won every match in 2017 by 15 goals and went undefeated.

romeohwho

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 20, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
I felt happy for the 3 Richmond fans I know who are in their 60s, and had to suffer their banter era of Tambling, Wallace, etc. I wanted Richo to win a Brownlow for them. And when Richmond rolled the Crows I was happy for those 3 I know.

The rest of their fanbase, people I have met or interacted with on here, toxic and entitled as ****. Continue to claim "Big4" status but in the AFL era are as successful as the Bulldogs and Port.
Utter bellends for the most part and glad their dynasty was capped at 1 year.

The Hawfies on here are mainly flogs, but the ones I know in person were very humble about their hattrick.

The Tiggies fans I work with, christ you would swear they won every match in 2017 by 15 goals and went undefeated.
Yep exactly. And just the same for my hawthorn friends in person.

Jan 13, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
The hatred for Garry ablett I feel has intensified for three reasons.

1. He is the GOAT. Naturally Aussies have tell poppy syndrome.
2. People are pissed off we got him back to the club
3. They can’t stand the idea of him assisting us to win a premiership.

I think the ideology of ablett is seen alongside geelong not falling down the ladder which bugs too mdny
People.

If we were 10th would he be getting booed??? Probably not

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
It doesn’t even matter to them that the club was cleared by an independent body and that Dank was never employed

They will latch onto anything because they have nothing else

It's bought up when they have nothing.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
The hatred for Garry ablett I feel has intensified for three reasons.

1. He is the GOAT. Naturally Aussies have tell poppy syndrome.
2. People are pissed off we got him back to the club
3. They can’t stand the idea of him assisting us to win a premiership.

I think the ideology of ablett is seen alongside geelong not falling down the ladder which bugs too mdny
People.

If we were 10th would he be getting booed??? Probably not

Guessing they all would be....by Cats fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back